a day with Karam

when I fall in love...

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=PSJ5zcuHiqM

 

DINGG DONGG~

The bell rang. The door opened. "Who is that-" an erderly woman come out.

"Anyoenghaseyo, auntie." Karam bowed.

"Ommo... look here. Who is this pretty boy!" Mrs. Shin chuckled. 

"Can I see Sekyung, auntie?" Karam asked.

"Don't call me auntie. Call me, ommonim." 

"O-Okay, ommonim." Karam rubbed his back which not itch. Then, a pair of footstep can be heard. Karam and your mom looked up. "Oh, you're here?" you said.

Karam gasped as he saw you.

 

"She's beautiful, isn't she?" Mrs. Shin whisphered. He nodded, a little. Karam gulped his saliva. *S-She so super-damn beautiful.*

"W-Why? Is the​re something wrong in my face?" you asked. Karam shooked, and his mouth still widely opened. "So, why are you looking at me like that?" 

"You better close your mouth if you don't want the fly make a home inside there." Mr. Shin get out from nowhere.

"Appa...omma! This is...."  "Park Hyunchul. I'm Park Hyunchul." Karam Bowed.

*Is that his name? I never get his name before. Park Hyunchul...Hmmm..* you keep repeating his name in your head.

"I'm going to straighfoward. No wine, no clubbing, no babies.." Mr. Shin spoke.

Karam startled, "W-What? Babies-?" 

​Then, Mr. Shin get closed to Karam and whisphered, "You can kiss her under trees with autumn leaves, she likes that....Ehemmm!" Mr. Shin cleared his troat. "Anyway, the curfew is 12. Don't be late."

After bid a goodbye to Mr. and Mrs. Shin, both you went to the town. "What did my dad said?" you asked him.

"Uh-oh. He said we can sleep out tonight."

"What?!" 

"Kidding." Karam smiled. You sighed. "Lets go eat first." Karam hold your hand to cross the road. You looked down to your hand. A little bit, a smiled appeared in your face.

Karam ordered some foods and drinks and paid it. "Lets go eat these at park. There is a lake we can watch while eat." You nodded and followed him.

 

 

That night was really cold, but it never let kill the beautiful scene. You were fascinated with the scene without realising that you got ice cream(Karam buy for you awhile ago) on your upper lips.

Karam leaned foward and grasped your chin. You looked at him, "What are you going to do?"

Karam smirked and wiped the ice cream with his thumb. "You've got an ice cream on your lips, so I wiped it for you." 

"Uh-oh." You looked down, *What are you thinking! He's not going to kiss you. So why are you dissapointing?!* Karam realised your reaction, *How I wish I can kiss those beautiful lips, but I don't want to be hypocrite.*

"Let's seat at that bench." Karam lead the way. "Look! There are so many stars tonight!" Karam pointed to the sky. "People said, if you watch the star with you lover, your relationship can last long." Karam smiled to the sky. 

You stared at his face. He looks so damn hot under the stars light. At that moment, you felt like, the time is stopping. Only both of you in the world. No harm. No disturbance. It so peaceful.

"Did you believe?" Karam looked down to you. *Uh-oh. Did he know that I was starring at him?* you peered at him while Karam was waiting for your answer. Suddenly, the smiled on Karam face dissappeared.

*Oh no! Don't tell me he mad! Please~*

"You know what? I like this position all of sudden." Karam spoke. You gave him a look, not understand. "I can see your face clearly from here. And I can stare at you as much as I can. This is the best view ever!" he beamed.

*Did he....just confessed, a love?* you wondered. You waited for him to continue his words. But to your disappoint, he only stand up. "Lets go, or else you're going to be late for home."

Your shoulder fall. Slowly, with a heavy heart you followed him. *What was are you thinking? Why should he love you? And why are you hoping for his love?! Get your self back, Shin Sekyung!* you shook your head. Then you stopped when you saw a pair of foot in front of you. You looked up.

Karam took off his jacket and put it on you to cover you. He pulled you closed to him till you can hear his heartbeat. 

"Don't wear this dress or anything that similar to it. Those thrysonours keep checking you out, I don't like." Karam mumbbled. *T-Thrysonours?*

You looked back to see some guys are looking and staring at you from top to bottom. You looked back to Karam, *Its not thrysonours, its dinousour Park Hyunchul!* you chuckled. *So he's try to protect me? How cute! I think, this is better than hoping for his confession.* you delighted.