not around any longer

when I fall in love...

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=1knVmX_TTB4

 

"...Cause I dont wanna lose you now..I'm looking right at the other half of me..The vacancy that sat in my heart..is a space that now you hold..."

Mirrors, Justin Timberlake's song keep echoed in your head. You don't know why but, your heart felt empty. Like the song said, Karam has hold a space in your heart, big space. 

"Shin Sekyung? Shin Sekyung?" you awake from your dreamland. You looked to your left and you was shocked to see your teacher face so closed. She was stared at you with a sharp stares.

"Are you okay, miss president?" the teacher asked.

"Y-Yes..." you gulped. She straightened herself back and looked down to you, "Are you sure? You were never like this before."

"I'm sorry, it won't happen again." you bowed as she started to teach again. "Okay. So, like I said, use the rules that I gave to you....." the teacher words you can't hear clearly, its like it bounce back. The classroom felt empty, like deserted.

*My heart...my heart, felt empty...why?*

"Sekyung, lets go eat!" Chaewon beamed. "Sekyung? Sekyung-ahh?" Chaewon shook your body. 

The reality hits you back when you heard her voice, "Uh-oh? W-What?" 

"Lets go eat. Its already lunch time.." You was too preoccupied with your thinking to aware of the time had passes. *Its already break?* You followed her with your head looking down to the floor. Then you hit the door as you tried to exit.

"Ouch!" you winced in pain.

"Yahh! You alright?" Chaewon turned to you. She scanned your head. "Its okay, just a little red swollen there. You...okay?" she also frightened to ask this question to you.   

"Why would I won't be okay?" you rubbed your head.

"You day dream in the class, and even can't walk properly. Its already two weeks you'd been like this. What's wrong with you? You're like a zombie. Are you sick? Did anyone bothered you?" Chaewon concerned. She afraid if your fan keep pressuring you.

You shook. *I also hope that I was just only sick. But it is the vice versa. She's right. Its have been two weeks I've become like this. And its also have been two weeks he ignored me.*

"Lets go, I don't want to skip my lunch." she helped you stand up. As both of you arrived at the cafeteria, you saw Karam was walking to the cafeteria too. He smile dissappeared as soon as he saw you. You tried to wave but he looked away quickly.

"Karam-shi!~" a bunch of girls squealing. "Karam, lets eat with us." the girls invited Karam.

*No, don't go. Please don't go.* Karam looked at you and turned to the girls back, smiled and waved to them. Then he walked to the girls. Your shoulders fall.

*He...he ignore me?* your legs weakened. You can feel the wind breeze and tried to push you down even thought it was hot like as hell.

 

School end slowly. You saw Karam in the middle of field, playing football with soccer members from the windows as you walked in the hallway. He ran here and there like a freeman. He smiled brightly. Slowly, a smiled appeared on your face. You rested your head on the wall while watching him.

*Its weird, but I found myself smile whenever you smile.*

Karam felt like someone was watching him and he looked up to meet you. His expression changed. "Guys, I'll go first." Karam leave his friends behind. "What? Why?" his friends wondered. Karam packed his things and leave. You saw that and quickly followed him.

"Karam! Karam!" you catched his step but his legs was too long for you. "KARAM!" you shouted hoping he would stop. He stopped but his didn't turned to you. His back was facing you.

"Are you going home?" you asked.

"Yes, I am. Why? Is that bother you?" 

"So early? You always pratice till late..."

"Its my business. You don't need to worry." he was about to take a step.

"We...hadn't meet each other about two weeks. You always ignore me all the times. Why? Why are you acting like this? Why are you so mean to me?"

"You ask me, why?" Karam smirked, "I think you asked wrong person." Karam turned to faced you.

"You should ask that question to yourself."

"W-What do you mean?"

"Why should I be closed with you? Its not like we are in a relationship. I'm not like you, who closed to everyone. I'm a picky person. Ahhh...don't be sad. I still think you as my friend."

Yuor face sadden, "Just...as a f-friend?"

"Yeah...as a friend.  Not more than that." Karam put his hands on pockets.

*A friend...?* your heart ache. "I'll go first, my FRIEND..." with that he leave.

*NO...I don't want to be your friend...I want to be more than a friend...* slowly, you cried as you watched his back.