Minho vs Karam

when I fall in love...

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=wEQnRiFISj0

 

There is crowded along the corridor due to students gathered.

"Did you hear? Minho from Seoul High School came here."

"What? Really? Why Minho is here anyway?"

"I don't know. But what I know is Minho and the new student are competing each other."

"You mean the bubbly new student?"

"He's not bubbly, he's adorable."

"Look! There they are!" all the students looked at the field. Minho and Karam were exchanging gazed. Minho keep his right hand inside the pockets while his left hand hold a ball. Meanwhile, Karam looked so freely.

"Are they having a football match?"

"Who will win?"

"Of course Minho oppa. He's the captain football Seoul High School." students chatting here and there.

"Make it five goal." Minho said.

"No, how about in 3 minutes. The first person to score in 3 minutes is the winner." Karam grinned confidently.

Minho blinked severly disbelieve, *How arrogant. But never mind, I'll win.*

You looked at Karam, "I think, you better withdrawal. He's not your opponents-"

"Nope. I don't want to. I can win this and if I win, you must go out with me." Karam winked at you. He looked back at Minho with a serious face, ready to beat him.

"Well then, 3 minutes start....NOW! PWEETTTT~" you blow the whishle. Minho grab the ball easily with his long leg. He dribbling the ball and kicked it. Luckily, Karam managed to block.

"Aishhh!" Minho roared.

"Chase me." Karam playfully smirked. Karam fool around with Minho. He bring to left and right, then right to left again while Minho followed him from back.

"2 minute had passed." you shouted from the edge of field.

"Go Minho oppa!" a bunch of fan girl shouted.

Karam heard that, "What? Hey I'm your schoolmate and how come you guys only cheer him?" 

"Because....I'm the charismatic Minho." Minho snatched the ball away and kicked it. "Goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal!~" the students cheered.

"What. The." Karam frustated and collapsed on the ground. Minho walked toward Karam.

"Nice game bro." Minho bend and shaked his hand. Karam shaked with a sighed.

"Auww, don't mad. This is just a warm up. I will come again for the friendly match, at that time I will play seriously." with that Minho walked away.

"That's what you get when you don't take the oppurtunity I gave to you." you glanced and leave him alone.

Karam stared at your back who walked away from him and then gazed down at the green grass. *How come...I never lose in any sport...how he...did it?* The heat from the sun slowly he can feel.  Suddenly, he felt a shadow blocked him from the burning.

"Do you really want to sunburn?" a voice speak. "You was amazing just now!" the boy smiled.

Karam looked up to saw Seungri, "...If you want to laugh, laugh then. No need to save." Karam looked away.

"Hey, I don't mean that way. I mean, it was wonderful! You know, you're the first person ever to compete Minho and you managed to block him!" Seungri cheered Karam.

"But I'm lost." Karam get up.

"You not lost yet. There is always second chances!" 

"No, that is the first and last." Karam make his way. "You're such a loser!" Seungri shout from back tried to resent Karam.

Karam turned back, "What did yoy just say?!" Karam walked towards him and grabbed his collar. "I'm not a LOSER!"

"Prove then! Prove to me, that you're not a loser." Karam blinked at him not understand. "The friendly match, is two weeks from now. Beat him in the match." Seungri looked at Karam eyes.

"And what make you think I'm going to beat him?" Karam asked still holding Seungri's collar.

"Sekyung...she will go out with Minho." at the name of yours, he released Seungri. "You like her?" Seungri searched Karam eyes.

"I want to wash." Karam walked again. Karam went to the toilet to wash his face. After that, he went out. On the way to the class, he heard a conversation of the year one girls.

"Look that! Minho oppa and Sekyung unnie walking together." a girl shouted.

They look perfect together." then the girls squeezed.

Karam stared at you as you accompany Minho to the gate. He saw you smiled when Minho smiled. When Minho laughed, you also laughed. His heart ache. *I'm not going to lose to you, Minho!* Karam walked away.

"Uh-oh? Is that Karam oppa, the new student?"

"Auww, he so cute!" those girls screamed as he passed.

 

Seungri was busy finishing his homework while waiting for the teacher. Out of the blue, the class door open widely. All the students looked at Karam. Karam bursted in and went straight to Seungri's desk.

"Will I...b-be accepted into the club?" Karam spoke.

Seungri put his pen down and faced Karam, "...Yes, you are." Seungri and Karam smiled.