my savior

when I fall in love...

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=wTV2YST-xkE

 

"Are you sure your friends want to meet you here?" you looked up to the abandoned building. Karam also looked to the Chongsam building. *I also don't know too, but whatever it is I had a bad feelings.*

Then both of you turned back when heard a sound of wood fractured. Three men smiled evily surrounded you guys. *Who are they?* "You bring a girl with you, huhh? Nice one. I like. Can I have her tonight?" the bald man devilish laughed.

Then, you looked at Karam.

"You..you planned this?!" you mad. You don't trust him. You don't know that he will do this to you.

"No! I didn't do anything!" Karam defended. One of the man who wore a torn pant grabbed you. While the bald man and another man who had a curly hair grabbed Karam. After that they punched and kicked Karam. Karam collapsed on the floor. Then the bald man pull Karam's hair, "Chansung send his regard to you."

Karam use this opportunity by crushing his head to the bald man's head. He groaned in pain. Karam got up and kicked hardly the curly hair man and punched the man who hold you on the face. Then, Karam grabbed your hand and ran away into an alley.

"G-Gangsta!" you shoved him.

"Its not gangsta. Its fight." he looked at you.

"You're a bad boy. Don't come! Stay away from me! I don't want to be near with you." you give him a hate-looked. Those men chased after both of you. Quickly, you ran towards Karam chest. 

"I thought you said you don't want to be NEAR me?" Karam grinned.

"Aishhh!" frustated you took Karam's hand ran away along the street. Karam took the garbage and tossed it to them. The torn-pant-man grabbed a long-metal and hit Karam's back. Then, the curly-hair-man kicked Karam. You was about to helped him but the bald man stopped you.

"Where are you going? Hmm, you look so beautiful lady." the bald man touched your .

You slapped him, "Psycho!". Then, touched it again. You want to slap him but he hold you another hand. 

Karam saw that and shouted, "Sekyung! Kick him! The main part!"

"What?" you asked.

"Kick him...main part!" Karam said while he was in the middle of fight.

*Main...what?* you don't understand. Then you looked at the bald man.

"I'm sorry, but can I ask you? What is mean by main part?" you gave him question-looked. Then, the man looked down(to his/man sensitive part, you know...) and you followed his gazed. *Uh-oh?* 

"Yahh, you idiot! Don't ask him!" Karam shouted as he punched the curly man.

"But I don't understand!" you exclaimed.

"Just kick him, RIGHT NOW!" 

You looked back at the bald man while tried to push him. "I'm sorry but, can I kick you?" you asked him.

"SHIN SEKYUNG!" Karam mad. His face reddened.

"...HYEAAAAHHHHH!" you screamed. And, the man fall on to the ground while hold his precious thing. *D-Did I just kicked? Did I? Did I?* you disbelieved.

"What are you waiting for? Let's run!" Karam grabbed you out of the blue. After had sure that you guys are far away from those chaser, you guys come a stop at the bus stop.

Both of you were short of breath. "Yahh...what are on your mind...huhh?" Karam asked.

"What?" you looked at him.

​"What kind of girl are you asking a permission for kick?!" Karam blow out.

"I'm a manner girl." you replied while breath in and out.

"Yeah and you think he will allow you? Rapper don't ask the permission when they rapp a girl, you know?" Karam frustated. Then you realised, about your hand. He still holding your hand and never let it go until you pull it.

Karam just realised and hide his red face. He cleared his troat, "Come on, I'll take you home."

 

"We're here." you spunned around. "Thanks." you began to take a step. Karam hold your hand. He squeezed your hand and looked up.

"Goodnight, sleep well." he smiled. Then he run away. He turned back and shouted, "Dream about me!" he waved while walking backwards. You looked at him and shift your gazed to your hand where he had touched. 

*I still can feel his warm hand on mine. No no no, what are thinking Sekyung? Wake up!* then you went into your home. "I'm home." then you shut the door.