Ooppps, my fault~

when I fall in love...

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=LbCAlu2ittY

 

The next morning, you walked to your school as usual. Suddenly, you remembered Karam and about the yesterday accident. You remembered how he kicked the bald man, you and him ran from those chaser and the way he hold your hand. You looked down to your hand. 

BATUMPHH...BATUMPHH...

Your heartbeat speeding. 

"Boo!" you surprised by a voice.

"Wahhh!" you landed hard on your . You looked up.

"Anyeong! Good morning~" Karam echoed.

"Do you really have to do like that?" you raised your eyebrow.

"Do what?" he make a 'I'm-innocent' face.

"Never mind." you restrain the anger. Karam lend you a hand and you took it. He pulled you hardly making you bumped to his chest.

"Hmmm...this is the second time we do like this. Don't you think we should move to the next step?" he grinned. You shoved him away and start walked. 

"Hey, wait!" Karam jogged to your side. "So, today did you have any plan?" Karam asked.

"I don't have one but I don't want to go anywhere with you." you walked fast and leave him behind. "Why not?" Karam ran in front of you right after you entered the school's gate.

"Because I don't want." you walked to the other side. Karam was about to open his mouth when a girl came interruppted him.

"Sekyung unnie! Why are you late? The principal and discipline teacher is looking for you." the first year student out of the breathe because run here and there.

"Oh, really? Why? Where are they?" you asked her.

"Yes. I don't know. They're in principal's office." she told. You went to the office immediately after said thanks to the girl. The girl just about to go but stopped when Karam hold her hand.

"Hey girl, why are they calling her?" "I don't know." she shrugged her shoulder. "But, their faces were very serious. Maybe something happen." then the girl leave.

"Face serious...something happen...is it because of yesterday, the fight?" then a view of you are getting scolded from the principle appeared in Karam's imaginary. You cried badly while the discipline teacher are hitting you.

"No! Its not her fault. That happen because of me...I can't let her bear all of this." determined, Karam went to the principal office. He rushed into the room without knocking first. Of course people were surprised at his action.

"What-" the principle streaked. "Who are you?" the discipline teacher startled while your eyes were rounded. He pulled you away from the teacher and told them, "Don't you dare lay even a finger on her. I don't guarantee you will survice once I made a move."

He dragged you out from the room. You dispersed the holding. "What is wrong with you?!" you mad.

"What? I try to save you-"

"Save from what?" you cutted him.

"From them. They're gonna hurt you." 

"And why would they hurt me? They're my teacher. Not a gangsta!" you growled. "Because of yesterday. You were involved in the fight because of me. I don't want to put the blame on you." he explained.

You didn't even had a chance to talk back when the door behind you opened. You looked back.

*Who is he?* Karam stared at him up and down as a boy just went out from the principle's office. Then, the boy shift his gazed from Karam towards you.

 

"Are you..okay? Is there any problem?" he concerned.

"No, there is no problem. I-I'm okay. Sorry about earlier." you sheepishly bowed.

"So, how about our discussion?" he asked.

"I think there is no problem with the date." you said. "I guess we agree then." he brightened.

"Woah! You said you don't have any plan but you don't want to go out with me because of him?" Karam spoke. "Its not date." you hissed slowly but enough for Karam to hear.

"Who are you? Looking from your uniform, you're not from our student, right?" Karam spoke. "What are you doing here? Go back to your school, disturber!" Karam make 'shoo' with his hand. 

"Yahh! Don't be so rude with our guest!" you hissed again. You raised your voice a little. "Who is he? Another fan of yours?" Minho chuckled. He didn't surprised because he knows everything about your maniac and crazy fan. Everyone knows Shin Sekyung, the coolest high school girl in Korea.

"I'm sorry, for my fellow behaviour. He's a new student. Forgive me." you bowed to him. Minho looked at Karam, *So he just a new student?*

"I'm Minho, Seoul High school's president." Minho lend a hand to shake. But Karam ignored it and observing up and down while circumambulated him. "What is your real intention? Are you spying on us?"

"Well if you really want to know, we're in the middle of discussing about having a friendly match when suddenly someone interrupted us." Minho sarcastily said.  

​"D-Discussing? Not scolding?" Karam befuddled. He looked at you and you gave him 'I've-told-you-so' look. Then, Karam looked back at Minho who was warmly smiled which can make any girls melt. But deep inside him, he know Minho only try to seduce you.

"What match?" Karam asked.

"Football." Minho simply replied.

*Football?* Karam eyes sparkling like a star. Then, an idea coming to Karam. "Well, as a student of this school, I don't like your idea. I totally reject this proposal." Karam gave an arrogant face. He placed his hand behind him and walked back and forth like a BIG boss.

"...But there is only one way. I also have a proposal and I'll give my permission if and only if you accept my proposal." Karam smirked.

 

---------------

Let me introduce you.....*drums rolled*.... Minho from Shinee!

Awww, I can hear fan girls screaming,  weeeee~ hahahahahh.