training

when I fall in love...

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=DLB6NJ2X2Do

 

Few days later, when you was walking on the pathway, you saw Karam in the field. Everyday after school finish, Karam and Seungri will went for practice. Karam was accepted into the football club and he got the main position.

*He look so adorable, I want to pinch his cheek.* without realised you already rest your chin on your palm. Every moment, every step he took, you watched it endlessly and secretly from the window. 

"Karam! Catch the ball!" Seungri shouted while passing the ball. Karam missed the ball and it went to other players. "Owww, catch the ball back!" you frustated.

As you wished, Karam caughed the ball back and kicked it, "Goaaaal!" all the members cheered for him.

"Yesss!" you make a small scream and grasped your hand. Then you realised that your hand was in fist position. *W-What are you doing, Sekyung? Aishh..~* you walked away.

 

"PHWEEEETT..." sounded of whichle can be hear when the coatch blowed it. "Okay, thats all for today. Dismissed." all the students dismissed and went seperate to their ways.

"Yo, you really improving in defense right now, ehh?" Seungri grinned at Karam.

"Small matter..." Karam humble but deep inside him was joyful. Karam untied his shoes. Abruptly, he saw you was on the way to back home when he looked up.

"Uh-oh, Sekyung-ahh!" Karam shouted. You turned to see Karam waved with the-most-beautiful-adorable face he got. *What. The- why he face look so shining like an angel with he glows?*

Karam ran towards you. "Sekyung-ahh~" he giggled.

BATUMPHH...BATUMPHH...

You touched your chest. Your heartbeat speed increasing. *What is wrong with me?* 

"Why you're not answering me?" Karam asked as he arrived in front of you. "You should say 'Ouh, Karam oppa!' when I called you. Not giving me a fire-burning' glare." Karam imitated your face.

"Are you going home?" Karam looked at you. "Y-Yes.." 

"Hey, do you want to kick a ball?" Karam brightened up.

"W-What?" you dumbfounded.

 

"Come on, kick the ball!" Karam shouted from the other side. You was standing in the middle of the field while a ball as your companions.

"I don't want." you said.

"Come on, don't be a party pooper." Seungri consoled you.

"Show your fire-burning kick!" Karam supported you.

"I don't kick for your information."

"What? Are you afraid of others opinions?" Karam make a face. "Don't worry, you're super hot. No one will comment about you. Only me and seungri. So basically, its our secret. We won't tell anyone but we just spread it." Karam and Seungri high-five.

"I-I don't know how to kick a ball." you looked down. Karam felt guilty for making fun of you. He walked towards you.

"Hey, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-"

"It's okay. I'm used to it." you want to grab your bag but Karam hold your hand.

"I'll teach you." Karam ensured you. "I'll teach you until people will shock to death when see you kick a ball that can flew away to 100km."

You chuckled at his words. "People will think as an UFO. Not a ball." 

"Come on." Karam lead the way while holding your hand to the center field. He stand behind you and teach you how to stand and kick the ball. He corrected your leg and lifted up you chin. At the touched, you feel like there is an electric shock.

"Don't move, stand like this. Bend a little." Karam showed you the right position. You followed his command.

"Okay, now you kick to the left goal." Karam ordered. You looked at the net. Seungri acted as the goalkeeper and standing in the middle goal. "Don't worry about him. Imagine he was not there." Karam convinced you.

"I will count until three then you kick the ball, okay?" you nodded. "One...two...three!" you kicked the ball and scored.

"And there it is, our national football player, Shin Sekyung scored it! GOAAAAL!" Karam mimicking the host soccer.

"Yeah! I did it!" You ran towards Karam and hugged him. Karam embraced you back. "Did you saw that? Did you saw that? I kick it! I scored it!" you beamed.

"Yeah, I saw that! You did it, Sekyung." Karam give you an angelic smiled. Again, your hearbeat speeding fast like the ball you kicked.

Out of nowhere, Seungri appeared and disturbeb you guys, "Ehemmm...ehemmm.." Seungri cleared his troat. "Yahh, enough with you lovey-dovey moments, kids."

"Uh-oh." you and Karam parted away.

​"Its already late. Its about time to leave. I'll go first. See you tomorrow!" Seungri walked away. 

"I'll send you home but I'm gonna change first." Karam said.

"Okay." you waited as he went to change. *Me...and, him...just now...hugging? Gosh! But I like the way he hug me. Wait! What are you doing?!* you blushed.