my first meeting

when I fall in love...

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=lZDAH-ld-8U

 

CLING...CLING...

Sounds of the keychains keep getting crashed on each other.

"Geura wolf..naega wolf..Awooo~ Ah sarangheyo.." he sing to the song as swing his body to left and right, make some wolf movement and add a little popping dance. Girls dazzled by his pretty-look. 

"Ommo! Who is that boy?"

"What a hottie boy~"

"He look so cute!"

"I want his phone number!"

Then, he stopped dance when he reached at the top stairs to have a look on soccer field. *Hmmm...this school have a nice field.* he smiled at himself.

"Excuse me, student. Is this yours?" you(Shin Sekyung) was on the way to your class when you found a bunch of keychain on the ground. He turned around as you tapped his shoulder. You stretched your hand to give it to him but he just stared at you.

"Urmm, h-hello? Student, is this yours?" you waved your hand. Then he blinked a few times. You climbed afew steps to reach him. "Uh-oh. Yes, and thank you." he answered. Suddenly, you sparained your ankle.

You was about to fall from the top stairs and closed your eyes, ready to hit the ground.

GEDEBUSHHH!!!!

*Why I didn't feel any hurts?* You opened your eyes. Your jaw dropped when you saw a view in front of you. You landed on the boy's top! And to be specific, your lips were about to KISS him. The distance between you and this boy was the thick of a thin air. Yeah, you can feel his breath on your skin. His face so close to yours. He has a pretty face for a boy. His eyes are big and round and he has brown hair.

In the eyes of others, they would misunderstanding about the situation that both of you tried to work out or something with kiss.

The boy opened his eyes. "Ommo!" you gasped. 

"Do you want to keep in this position or what?" the boy spoke.

"What?" you looked at your positions and understand what he means. "Can you stand up?" he asked. 

"Y-Yes..." panic, you stand up.

*Ouww, my back...* the boy rubbed his back.

"Does it hurt?" you concerned.

"Should you need to ask?" he gave a look. You worried if he might broke his bone or something. "Hey, let me take a look..."

"Forget about it." he avoid.

"No, just give me take look. It might be bad if you don't treat them." you yanked and turned him. Slowly you pushed up his clothes. There were a few scratchs. You his back body and he flinched at the touch.

"We need to go to the clinic." you said.

"Its okay." he rejected you request.

"Its not okay! You...your back...because of me..." you looked down. He glanced at you, "Hey its okay. Its not your fault. Its my wants. I can let you fall and hurt but I'm the one who want to catch you. So, basically its not your fault." he reassured you.

You looked up. When you meet his eyes, your eyes were locked. *What is this....feeling?*

"Ehheemmm ehemm.." a voice suddenly interrupted your moments. Both of you turned. "Uh-oh, t-teacher!" you gasped.

"Shin Sekyung, what are you doing to our new student?" Mrs. Lee looked at you.

"What? New student?" you turned to the boy. *He's a new student? No wonder I never see him before.*

"Are you bullying he?" 

"No! I don't bully anyone."

"Then, are you guys making out? In the school?" the teacher raised her eyebrows. You followed her gazed. Then you realised, you are still holding his BODY while your left hand never lifted his shirt down! 

"M-Mrs. Lee! Its not like what you see...its...I was...just now..." you stuttered.

"Its okay...I understand..." she nodded few times. "No its not like that....its true! Ask him." 

But the boy only shrugged, not helping. "You must be the new student. I can see just by a look. Here your timetable and locker keys. By the way, I'll give you a little tips. You know our stores, at the back. No one ever entered there. You can use it. So no need to do it at this public place." she smiled.

"Ouh, don't forget to wear protection, my dear young boy. And Ms. Shin, can you give him a TOUR?" Mrs. Lee delighted and walked away. "Ouh, I can't wait to see my grandchild!" she hollored. Your jaw dropped.

"You drooling." the boy spoke. You closed your mouth and cleared your throat, "Urmm...about earlier...I'm sorry."

"Auwww, no need. Although it is a misconception, but I now you like it to feel very close with me, hug by me, and...kiss by me..." Karam closed his eyes and hugged himself, imagined like he a girl was kissed by a boy. You gave him an 'ewww' looks. *What a disgusting!* 

"Its all girls dreams to make love with me but I'm a picky person, yo. You're lucky today. By the way, I'm Karam." he winked.

"Look, let me be straightfoward. I'm not that kind of woman and I don't like you touch me. You're a junior. And don't drop your honorifics in front of your senior. " you mad.

"Senior? Ttsskk...What make you said I'm a junior?" 

"Because you're a new student." you simply replied. Karam showed you his timetable. There is wrote 'year 3' on the paper.

"Well, I'm in year three, means I'm your senior." Karam explained while you gave this 'you-must-kidding-me' look. He clapped his hand. "So, please don't drop the honorifics, my dear JUNIOR." 

*God, this is embrassing! Why he had a super-adorable-cute face?! And what the heck am I thinking?!?*

"Hey , can you give me a TOUR?" he emphasised the last work to annoy you. And yes, you were annoyed!

"Yahh! Are you coming?!" he shouted. 

"Coming." you sighed. Its gonna be a tough day.