Chapter 11

Time Is Over

Kyuhyun was gone when I woke up for a second time. He was upset by what I had said earlier and I’m sure it was troubling him now. I glanced outside, it was dark in the room but the city was bright and alive. I really wished to be there now with Kyuhyun and the rest of Super Junior but I had been contained. I had heard no news of Sungmin; no one has bothered to inform me what has happened to my friend that I’ve probably maimed.

 

I was about to drift back into sleep when the door sled open again. I was too tired to turn over and figure out who it was so I waited for them to come to me.

 

They sat down and started humming, instantly I knew it was Leeteuk. He was the only one who would hum when I would try to fall asleep on the plane to our shows or when I would go to China, he would call and make sure I was okay.

 

I mustered up my strength before turning over, smiling because I missed Leeteuk, our precious umma. My smile fell when I was met with Heechul.

 

Heechul stopped humming, his expression unreadable, “Leeteuk told me you like it when he hums.”

 

I looked down, not wanting to see Heechul right now. He was honestly the last person I wanted here.

 

Heechul started up, “Kyuhyun is really upset about this. He heard you talking to Sungmin and how your back to hurting yourself again. He wants to help but he fears what he’ll do to you. You need-”

 

I cut him off, “If he fears what’ll happen then he’ll subconsciously think about it and won’t do it again. It’s easy as that.”

 

Heechul’s expression hardened, “Don’t talk to me like I don’t know what’s happening. I know damn well what’s going on in Kyuhyun’s head right now and if you would just stop being a little about things, you would see his pain.”

 

My eyes burned again, how many times have I cried since I got together with Kyuhyun? “I’ve been trying to help him but he keeps hurting me! Why don’t you see this?”

 

Heechul stood up and slapped me, his eyebrows furrowed and his mouth set in a frown, “This is the same ing thing I went through with Hangeng and look how that turned out. Take a step back and ing think about his feelings for once.” He stormed out of the room, leaving me alone again. I was really starting to hate this room.