Chapter 1

Time Is Over

I was sitting here again, in this damn uncomfortable chair and staring at the same prick from before. She didn't change, just the colour of her nice look suit changed to an ugly beige.

 

She looked up, “Let's start. What's been on your mind for the past week?”

 

I shrugged, playing mindlessly with the loose strings of my shirt sleeves, “The usual. Schedules, Ryeowook, dreading this hour and an half, and Star Craft.”

 

She clearly looked annoyed but pushed it away, could I say professionally? And straightened her narrow skirt. “That's not what I meant. How have you been feeling?”

 

“Like usual? I don't know what you want me to tell you but your not gonna get it out of me if you keep asking how I feel.” I didn't understand why she was asking me pointless questions. It would be much easier if she straight out asked a damn question relating to my 'issue'.

 

She leaned back, relaxing in the plush chair she was sitting in. She tried her best not to sneer, “Fine, let's make this quick and simply. What drove you to abuse Ryeowook?”

 

I scoffed. She had finally asked a direct question. Good for her. “I didn't mean to.”

 

“Didn't mean to? What do you mean?”

 

I shrugged and stopped fiddling with my shirt, “I didn't want to. I don't know. After what I did to Minnie and Leeteuk yelled at me, I think I came to my sense and realized what I was doing.”

 

An unsympathetic look, “Go on.”

 

I was about to stand up, suddenly realizing how stupid this was, spilling out my feelings to a prick. An old hag who didn't care about me or anyone else for that matter. “I'm just going to go now. Nice talk and all.”

 

She commanded, “Cho Kyuhyun, sit back down. We have 70 minutes left.”

 

I stood up anyway, no one was going to order me around unless it was the manager or Leeteuk. “Take your break early then. Good day.”

 

As I passed her, she reached out and snatched my wrist. Her keen eyes bore into me as she said, “Take a seat. I'm not finished.”

 

I hesitantly obeyed and sat down in the uncomfortable chair, pouting and crossing my arms. “Do you want me to tell you so you can gossip to all your friends? Or even better, the internet?”

 

She shook her head, “You know if I did that, I would lose my license.”

 

“You would still get your 15 minutes of fame.” I had a feeling she wasn't like the rest but I couldn't be too sure.

 

She waved me off and said dully, “As you were saying?”

 

AN/ I have never written in first person before and it's weird....But I thought it would fit best....So what did you think? More is gonna be revealed soon! ^.^