Innocent bunny

Will I be able to love you ?

‘YAH WHERE’S THAT BASTARD!?’

‘Yah ? YAH who do you think you’re yelling at!!’

Sungmin took a deep breath and sighed. ‘Sorry Key. Where’s Eunhyuk ?’

Key gasped. ‘Are you mad at him? Omo are you crazy?’

‘Oh I’m pretty sure I can handle him.’

‘He went out earlier this night…ah there he is, together with some newbie I guess.’

Sungmin followed Keys eyes and looked through the window outside, where indeed Eunhyuk and an other dude were walking towards the mansion.

‘Aish I’ll get that monster.’

Sungmin aggressively opened the window they were staring out.

‘Wait Hyung, what are you doing? Yah why do you have a bunny ?’

Sungmin ignored him and jumped through the window.

A normal person wouldn’t survive this kind of jump and would see it as a suicide attempt. But since Sungmin was a vampire, jumping from the third floor couldn’t harm him.

Just as smoothly as he looks Sungmin landed perfectly without a sound, unlike what’s going to happen next.

‘YAH YOU MEAN STUPID BASTARD. YOU !!’ Sungmin screamed so hard it could cause damage to your hearing.

Hyuk and Yesung stopped walking and watched the furious Sungmin storming towards them.

‘I don’t know him, is he mad at me? What did I do?’ Yesung creeped out.

‘No, don’t worry. He’s mad at me.’

‘YAH!!’ Sungmin yelled again at Hyuk, now standing in front of Hyuk.

‘AH WHAT NOW?!’

‘THIS!!’ Sungmin shoved a white little bunny in Hyuks face.

‘Aish! Get that thing away from my face. What about it!’

‘YOU KILLED IT.’

‘Yes.’

‘HOW ARE YOU GOING TO FIX THIS?!’

Hyuk huffed. ‘Fix what, it’s dead. Sungmin please, control your feeling it’s just freaking bunny!’

Sungmin stared sadly at the bunny. Tears formed in his eyes.

‘Oh no.’ Hyuk mumbled.

‘Don’t do it again. They are too cute to kill.’ Sungmin was a dangerous vampire, but was probably the only one closest to the human.

‘Aish, okay okay.’

Leaving a flustered Yesung and a wailing Sungmin Eunhyuk walked away but stopped halfway and turned around.

‘Yesung?’

‘Uh- oh yes?’

‘Can you dance?’

Sungmin immediately looked at Hyukjae, knowing what they were going to do later this night.

‘A little yes.’

‘Good, you’re coming along with us.’

‘To where?’ Yesung asked with curious eyes. He looked at Hyuk who was walking away again, so therefore his eyes searched for Sungmin.

But took a step back when Sungmin was staring at him with a smile from ear to ear.

Sungmin didn’t bother to introduce himself or ask for yesungs name, though they already know, and hooked arms with Yesung.

‘Put your nicest clothes on cause we’re going to the city.’ Sungmin dragged Yesung inside.

‘But we came from there.’

‘No no, we’re going to the club. As humans, so behave. But since Hyuk asked you to come with us, it’s alright I guess.’ He said eyesmiling.

‘Aigoo our Hyuk is changing, he never likes newbies. He likes no one.’ Sungmin said to himself actually.

Hyuk was weird in Yesungs eyes, but now he came to think Eunhyuk wasn’t that bad. This dude seemed to be having  a period. First angry, then sad, then laughing. But he was cute though, and he was nice to him. 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~