A pureblood

Will I be able to love you ?

‘Hae, Hae, look at me!’ Kyuhyun said. His throat was still a bit red but he didn’t really care, first his dongsaeng.

‘N-neh?’ Slowly Hae’s head turned to his hyung, eyes unfocused.

‘Are you okay, did he do something?’

‘I-I’m okay, I think’

‘Are you sure, should I take you to Sulli?’

‘How is your neck?’

‘I’m fine but don’t ignore my question Hae, do you need to go to Sulli or not? I’m worried to death, say something.’

‘I’m okay, I’m sure.’ They looked each other in the eyes, Kyuhyun knew Donghae was honest, but Donghae can’t really lie either.

‘Okay come here.’ And Kyuhyun hugged Donghae. While they were hugging Donghae was bothered by something although he didn’t know by what exactly.

‘Hyung?’

‘Hmm?’

‘Are we going to tell Siwon?’

‘Why? Don’t tell me you have other plans?’ Kyuhyun broke the hug to see what Donghae meant.

‘Hae are you kidding me? Are you out of your mind? Do you remember what he said this morning?’

Donghae’s bottom lip began to tremble again.

‘No no don’t cry, I’m sorry.’ Khyuhyun said softly as he wiped Donghaes tears away. ‘Let’s go back okay, you can sleep more there. I can sleep with you if you really want that ?’

And just like that Donghae smiled again. Somehow he couldn’t sleep well when he is alone and Kyuhyun knows that. They sleep together quite a lot so it wasn’t necessary for Kyuhyun to ask.

 

After catching up some sleep with Kyuhyun they went outside with Henry to play. Henry knew nothing about earlier and was like always very energetic, Kyuhyun on the other hand was cautious and careful not to let Donghae know that he was.

‘Let’s go down to the river!’ Donghae shouted happily.

Kyuhyun was glad to see Donghae like this again, smiling from ear to ear. He was so glad that for a tiny bit he forgot to be cautious.

Donghaes hands tighten its grip in Henrys  light brown fur and closed the space between Henrys back and his chest. Nothing would lessen the sensation he was about to experience.

‘Henry, 1, 2, 3, GO!’

Henrys nails dug into the ground, he bent a little and faster than a racehorse with his jockey Henry ran off with Hae on his back and Kyuhyun following.

Donghae closed his eyes and let the wind destroy his hair. He couldn’t help it but to put on an incredibly handsome smile. Nothing in the world could compare to this feeling. Riding a werewolf, funny if you know Donghae is one by himself.

To be exact, he is the only one left of the pureblood line. The strongest werewolves because of the pure blood running through their veins of their ancestors.

So they were the closest to their ancestors which made them stronger, faster and at the same time vulnerable. It was the kind vampires hated the most.

But Donghae has no difficulties with hiding what he is. He’s never a werewolf.

Not because if this reason, no. He hates it.

After his dad died Donghae was so devastated, in pain and lost. He couldn’t control himself anymore and transformed for the first time. A true hell Donghae experienced, the first transformation is always painful. But because he was only 10 when his dad died and a pureblood, it was just too much for him. Once being transformed Donghae ran away from home and the rest.

He was angry and things were getting out of control. A certain place in the woods where Donghae had finally stopped running was completely destroyed.

By Donghae himself, he destroyed the trees, the bushes, all what was left was a chaos. And after that Donghae passed out. Around the same time he woke up, Siwon and Kyuhyun found him.

Donghae couldn’t believe what he had done, Donghae is a nature lover and this was absolutely horrible for him. Also the experience of losing his mind didn’t find Donghae pleasant.

So since then, he decided not to transform anymore. And the others of the pack respected that, like this, it was also easier to protect Donghae because no one would know what Donghae is, a pureblood.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Surprise!! I had some time to make a little chap so here it is ^^

And I have a question which is important, I'm thinking about putting (a little?) in this fic (no guys dont be too excited cus were not even there yet) but just so I already know what you guys want ?

Yes or no ?