We just hate each other (part 2)

Will I be able to love you ?

‘Because we just can’t, we just hate each other.’

There was a silence.

 

‘Why did you go out there by yourself, you know it’s dangerous and everyone knows how they are.’

‘I thought maybe, maybe we can live peacefully next to each other. We lose so many people. I don’t want this anymore’ Donghae began to cry.

‘Sshh ssh it’s alright Hae, I know it isn’t easy but just have fun living okay? Should we play with Henry late this afternoon, after we have slept a little?’

Donghae  wiped his tears away and yawned, until now he hasn’t noticed how tired he actually was.

‘Hmm I would like that. Hyung?’

‘Neh?’

‘Can’t we sleep here? I like it here.’

‘Of course, sleep I’ll wake you up.’

 

Meanwhile Hyuk up in the trees heard everything they said. Not that they talked very much.

Time to tease.

Hyuk dropped his guard so his presence was clear and jumped out the tree, he landed without any sound on the ground next to the tree.

‘Hold your horses, I’m just going to stand here.’ Hyuk immediately said to Kyuhyun who was ready to jump on his feet.

Protectively he puts his arm around the still sleeping Hae. And Hyuk noticed.

‘What is he? A brother?’ Hyuk nodded towards Hae as he leaned against the tree.

But Kyuhyun didn’t answer, he just gazed at Hyukjae. ‘What are you doing here, this is our territory.’

Hyuk gasped. ‘Omo! Really? I’m sincerely sorry.’ And so Hyukjae bowed.

‘You think I’m stupid? You were there this morning right? I remember your face you bloodsucker.’

‘Don’t make me angry.’

‘Why? Are you sad because you lost this morning? Because we got away? Ahw poor you. Now get your face out of here and don’t you dare touching him.’

Hyuk was ready to get real angry but something caught his attention.

‘What if I do? What is he? Are you keeping a human as a pet?’

Kyuhyun huffed. ‘What? A pet ?’

Because of the tight grip Donghae began to wake up, slowly his eyes opened.

‘Kyuhyun hyung’ He yawned.

Hyuks intense gaze turned to Donghae which Kyuhyun noticed.

‘Donghae listen to me, don’t move.’

Donghae wanted to look at his hyung weirdly but in the corner of his eyes he saw something dark. Better said, someone dark. Donghae eyes widened and he wanted to crawl back, only to held back by the fallen tree, he was trapped. His breath became unsteady, almost hyperventilating.

‘No, no, Kyuhyun get me out of here.’

‘Hae, sshh stay calm.’

Donghae was close to tears.

Hyuk on the other hand was fascinated. ‘Why are you crying again?’

‘Stay away from m-me.’

But Hyuk didn’t, slowly he took steps to the boys. Kyuhyun got in the position to jump off, but Hyuk is way faster. In a second he was right on front of Donghae and Kyuhyun, Hyuks hand tightly around Kyuhyuns neck.

Donghae gasped and feared for his life, and Kyuhyuns.

‘Let him go, please!’ Donghae begged crying.

Hyuk was kneeled in front of Donghae and looked him straight in the eyes.

‘Who are you?’

‘Please.’ Donghae whispered. Kyuhyun was struggling to get out Hyuks hands, but nothing worked.

‘Who. Are. You I said.’

‘D-Donghae is my name.’

‘That’s not what I meant, are you human?’

‘No.’

‘Then why weren’t you in your werewolf form?’

‘I hate it.’ Donghae whispered as more tears left his eyes.

Hyuk tilted his head like a puppy who was waiting for his treat and frowned. ‘What?’ He mumbled, actually to himself.

He almost forgot Kyuhyun, quickly he let him go and stand up. Before Kyuhyun could retreat and attack, Hyukjae bowed and apologized. He knew if he didn’t it might end up badly, he was on their territory.

Like the wind he vanished, leaving the confused Donghae and Kyuhyun behind.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here it issss~~

But this was the last chap I wrote beforehand so I think you'll have to wait a little longer for the next chap. The next 2 weeks will be chaotic for me (lots of tests and homework but after that, I have a 2 week vacation so then I can write fulltime kkk jk, I mean a lot)

Sleep tight guys, dream of things that could be happening in this fic and tell me about it neh~? Tell me about your dreams anyways I'm curious x3 (like always)

Sweet dreams~jal jja