Dangerous

Will I be able to love you ?

‘Hey, wake up little.’ A soft voice spoke.

Yesung heard it but didn’t listen to it. ‘Yah, I know you’re almost awake so open your eyes.’ The soft voice sounded harder.

Yesung began to have control over his body and slowly his heavy eyelids opened.

‘Ah Annyeong!’

Yesung turned his head to where the sound was coming from, he stared at a little blonde smiling girl.

The smile quickly disappeared though. ‘You okay ?’ it was replaced by a worried look.

He looked way and stared at the ceiling. Suddenly he remembered all of it again.

The trainer and the other trainer, the fight, his…..his power.

Shocked he looked at the girl. ‘How long have I been here?’

‘Just for two days, you were in pretty bad shape so I had to heal you but looks like you’re fine now.’

Yesung thought about it.

‘Where’s….Where’s that guy?’

‘Hmm what guy? Oh Eunhyuk, don’t know must b—‘

‘Here.’

Both Yesung and Hyoyeon looked immediately at the door opening where the dark figure stood.

‘Annyeong.’ Hyoyeon said happily.

Hyuk on the other hand, ignored her completely.

‘Hungry ?’

‘What me? Well just a little.’ Hyoyeon answered to the question which she thought to be asked to her.

‘Wasn’t talking to you, you can go.’

‘Aish, not even a thank you.’ Hyoyeon angrily walked away.

‘Thanks.’ Hyuk said.

‘Not welcome!’ Hyoyeon said when she was already out the room.

Hyuk huffed. ‘Just how..aish.’

‘Here.’ And with that he threw a bunny towards Yesung. Yesung was just fast enough to catch it but immediately dropped it and looked at Hyukjae with shocked eyes.

‘Just drink it, it’s not much but it’s enough to keep you standing.’

Carefully Yesung lifted the lifeless bunny and dugged his fangs in the still warm bunny.

Hyuk just walked here and there until he was done.

‘Ready?’

‘For what?’

‘Hunt.’

 

‘It’s already dark.’ Yesung said, trying to break the silence. Which didn’t really bother him, he liked silence. But you know, since he didn’t knew Eunhyuk.

‘Well yeah I can see that.’

‘Sorry.’

Hyuk stopped walking, and when Yesung noticed so did he. ‘What’s wrong?’

‘Don’t be.’ Hyuk said looking straight into Yesungs eyes. Who didn’t quite understand what he meant.

‘What ?’

‘Don’t be sorry, there’s no reason for it.’

‘Oh okay.’ The two started to walk again, they just entered the woods. Still in human pace.

‘Eh can I ask something?’

‘What?’ Hyuk said, cold as always.

‘Are you like..dangerous or…nice?’ Yesung asked being honest.

‘Dangerous.’

‘Then why are you doing this, hunting with me, bringing me food and all?’

Hyuk smiled. Smartass he thought.

‘Because even when I’m nice I’m dangerous.’

‘We all are.’ Hyuk whispered just enough for Yesung not to hear.

‘But, I kinda like you kid.’

‘I am not a kid.’

Eunhyuk huffed. ‘Yeah right.’

‘I’m 20!’

‘Well yeah let’s get to the city and drink some s without a family.’

‘What ?’ Yesung mumbled.

But Eunhyuk had already disappeared between the trees, with Yesung following.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sorry you had to wait for so long ~.~ but HAPPY NEW YEAR EVRYONE~!!!!!!! I wish you the best for the coming year, be healthy, be happy, and keep calm and stay E.L.F kekeke sorry that just popped up in my head *giggles*

Anyways, thanks for sticking around and reading this story. I'm doing my best to make this a really cool story so I hope you'll like it.

Uhm comment, subscribe or be my friend gheheh~~only if you want of course

Bye