We just hate each other

Will I be able to love you ?

Hayhay I cut chapter 3 in half because I made it too long kkk~please enjoy, and comment^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Once again the black doors flew open and were thrown with a loud bam. People didn’t even look to see who it was. They already knew it was Hyukjae storming in.

But Hyukjae didn’t go to Kris, instead he went to his own room, trying to understand what happened, why Sungmin behaved like that and why he didn’t kill.

Why didn’t he kill? He knew he was stronger than Sungmin so that wasn’t a big deal, still, he didn’t took the opportunity to kill those filthy bastard.

Hyuk dropped himself on his bed.

It’s not like him to be so confused, and to have so many questions. Normally it’s just leaving the mansion, killing some and go home to rest, to train or to hunt somewhere. Without any feelings except anger.

But this was different. Hyuk turned to lay on his side. Sungmin was right, it was a weird situation. But if he was alone he would have gone for the kill. So, he didn’t kill because of Sungmin? Because Sungmin was worried and didn’t trusted it.

Other questions came up his mind like, why was the situation weird?

That boy. It definitely was a werewolf because Sungmin and he smelled it, but he wasn’t in his werewolf form like the others. It can’t be…

Maybe he isn’t a werewolf, maybe he just smells like one because he’s always with those bastards?

The others were looking for him right? What was his name again……Hyuk thought.

Hae? The name they were shouting was Hae, Hyuk supposed that that was his name.

So he ran away, for what? He said something about that we were like they told, and then he cried. Those eyes looked so sad.

Just who is he?

For Hyuk was clear that he wouldn’t be able to let this go until he knows who exactly that Hae is.

 

After a long time also Sungmin came back to the mansion, the red in his neck is still there. Back in the woods Sungmin thought about it some more. After the wolf pack left and Hyuk attacked him, he looked….hurt. Sungmin was terrified at first because he knew he made Hyukjae very pissed but deep in his eyes you could see hurt, pain, loneliness. Sungmin knows about Hyuks past about his parents. But because Hyuk always acted so cold he thought he was only out for revenge, that he was only filled with anger.

His eyes told otherwise, he was lonely and sad. Sungmin believed Hyuk didn’t even know himself, which means Hyuk doesn’t know he’s so hurt and alone. Which also sounds a bit strange.

Sungmin doubted if he would go to Hyuks room, finally he did go to his room. Only to find Hyuks room empty. Where did he go?

 

Hyuk ran through the woods passing trees, almost bumping into some. He flew between the trees to the pace they were before. It will be morning soon but he couldn’t care less. He has to know now, and after that he could kill the whole pack. They wouldn’t expect him to come so he’ll be alright. Hyuk also knew he was breaking the rules, vampires aren’t allowed to go on werewolves territory, just like werewolves aren’t allowed to enter vampires territory. But as long as he behaves it should be alright, not like any wars would be created with Hyuks visit.

Once at the place they all were before he followed the smell. He ran and he ran.

The sky changed from black to dark blue. The smell became stronger, Hyukjae knew he was close so he began to slow down a bit. Which was needed because he needed to catch his breath.

He felt the presence of some people coming so Hyuk jumped on a tree and climbed up.

There he concentrated to lower his presence so they wouldn’t be able to sense him unless they really worked hard for it.

 

 

 

‘Donghae just promise me you won’t do it again?’

‘Okay Hyung.’ Donghae said to the other.

‘Are you okay?’

‘Ani..-‘ Donghae took a deep breath to say something but he didn’t

‘Come on, you know you can tell me.’ Both of them seated themselves on the ground in front of a fallen tree, where they leaned on with their backs.

‘Kyuhyun Hyung they wanted to kill me, they wanted to kill us. Why are we so different? Why don’t we live in peace?’ Donghae laid his head on Kyuhyuns shoulder.

‘Because we just can’t, we just hate each other.’

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I shouldn't be so lazy and proofread but I never do it x3 so once again I'm sorry for any mistakes >.<

I hope you liked it, let me knowww

Bye~~

 

Would you guys be happy if I upload part 2 of this chap tonight ? I guess you would be so it'll come up soon ^^