No rules

Will I be able to love you ?

 

Sorry haven't proofread this x3 and sorry it took me so long to update but I had so many exams~~blegh. Glad it's finally vacation yay.

Hope you'll like it~ There comes a new important person next chap ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Slowly a dark figure walked through the hallway. Very slowly, and at the same time he moved with strong steps. When you see him you’d immediately know you’ll never top him, he’ll always be better than you. With the same moves he opened a dark wooden door.

It was Hyukjaes door. Normally the dark figure would order people around to come to his office.

But when it’s Hyukjae it’s different, like a dongsaeng-hyung relation. But he knew better.

The door slightly squeaked. ‘Hyukjae?’ Kris said.

Hyukjae wasn’t facing Kris, he was staring out of the window. Entangled in his thoughts as it appeared.

Again Kris spoke ‘Hyuk.’

This time Hyukjae turned around, with a kind smile. ‘Neh? Somethings wrong?’

Kris walked into Hyukjaes room saying ‘No, in fact, you’ll be giving trainings again. This time it’s a group of 23. 17 Boys, 6 girls. They are already waiting for you on the field. Xiumin is already explaining the rules.’

‘Xiumin ? Haha the kids will think they already had the worst part of their training.’

Kris laid his hand on Hyukjaes shoulder. ‘That’s what I mean, now go.’ He said smiling.

‘Yeah.’

 

It has been a few weeks since Hyukjae last saw Donghae, only a few days he kept thinking about it. There was still something that kept bothering him but Hyukjae decided to let it go. He wouldn’t get better if he kept worrying about it right.

Everything was pretty much back to how it was before.

Now it was time to train a new group, not that every single person of that group would become what Hyukjae is, no.

It’s also Hyukjaes job to decide who is going to be in charge of what, everyone has something he is good at, some become death dealer, others are going to specialize in weapons or learn to control their power if they have one.

Hyukjae saw Xiumin sitting on the ground with the group in front of him. If our kind would sweat they would be drowning by now, that’s for sure.

‘Xiumin.’ Hyukjae greeted him.

Innocently Xiumin looked up, no wonder his nickname was Baozi. If Hyukjae didn’t know any better he would actually think Xiumin is the cutest thing ever. Hyukjae knew Xiumin was the worst nightmare.

‘Ah Hyung, you’re here.’

‘Yeah.’

‘I already learned them something about discipline. I think they’ll listen to you.’

‘I expected that, and I’m sure about that.’

‘Well yeah, I know you.’

Like an acrobat Xiumin skillfully threw his hand behind him and pushed the rest of his body up with his feet so he was doing a handstand. Slowly he lowered his feet, as he was standing he walked away, back to the mansion.

Hyukjae watched him leave and turned around to face the newbies. ‘I’m Hyukjae and will be training you from now on.’

Some looked relieved, biggest mistake.

‘Don’t expect me to praise you, I don’t even want to learn your names. From now on you’re all ‘you’ to me.’

Slowly the relieved faces began to vanish.

‘Now, stand up.’

Synchronized everyone stood up.

‘Someone here knows he/she has a power ?’

There was no respond, Xiumin taught them well.

‘Answer.’

But there was still no respond. You had to be kidding.

‘No one knows it about themselves or you all don’t have one? Hands up for option one.’

All hands hesitantly were put up in the air.

‘Aish, okay. Boys  on my left, girls to my right. Now.’

The group was obviously confused but did what Hyukjae said anyways. He looked like he could kill anyone without even touching him or her.

Hyukjae walked to the middle and was now standing between the boys and girls.

‘Listen carefully, I won’t say it again.’

Hyukjaes slim but strong arms weren’t in his pockets anymore, like a scarecrow he had his arms open and turned his back to the girls. ‘Boys, try to attack me.

‘There are no rules, except when you tear my clothes, you die.’

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~