The first meeting

Will I be able to love you ?

(No ones POV~ all will be like this unless it's pointed out differently)

 

A small cute boy was sitting on the windowsill, quietly, listening to music. It was dark outside but the moon reflected on his hair and skin. Which was both close to white. His pale skin looked like it was slightly shining in the moonlight and his blond hair was ruffled.

He sensed someone cold was coming his way. Ah, that must be Hyuk.

Sungmin opened his eyes slowly, right at that moment Hyuk stood beside him.

‘Hello Hyuk’ He said.

‘You, you’re coming with me.’

‘Why, you can’t do it alone?’

Hyuk sighed and looked for a brief moment away. ‘No. I don’t want to walk around with another .’

And there, Hyuk earned a smack on his head. ‘YAH ARE YOU CRAZY?!’ Hyuks eyes turned to blood red.

‘Watch your language!’

Sungmin was probably the only person Hyukjae slightly liked, but that doesn’t mean Hyuk acted differently. Maybe a little bit but still, it was a mystery why Sungmin could bear with Hyuks behavior and act friendly to Hyuk.

‘Come on.’ Hyuk said after a short silence between the two blondes.

 

‘I can’t believe you killed one of your partners again Hyuk.’ Sungmin said while running through the forest to get to the city.

‘What? We couldn’t use her anyway.’ Hyuk said without any emotion painted on his face.

Sungmin huffed. ‘Really? That’s what the trainings are for! You stupid…’ Sungmin said the end of his sentence softly.

‘Just focus will you.’

‘Okay okay.’

After two more minutes the couple reached the city. They couldn’t take any risks so before they actually left the forest they walked in human pace.

Hyuk did his hood up and Sungmin his beanie. Of course they look like humans, but they can’t be seen too much, they must live like they don’t exist at all.

‘Can you smell them ?’

Hyuk closed his eyes and took a deep breath through his nose, after opening his eyes he said ‘No, let’s take a walk through the city.’

‘What you say….eh Hyuk?’

‘What?’ Hyuk snarled.

‘Aigoo, now I won’t say it anymore.’

As Sungmin continued to walk happily, Hyuk stopped his steps.

‘No. What ?’

‘No, I don’t want to say it anymore.’

‘You stupid .’ Hyuk hissed and jumped forward to tackle Sungmin who was obviously caught by surprise. Hyuk didn’t care they were in public and both of them landed on the floor with a big thud.

‘AH you’re making me crazy! TELL ME!’ Hyuk said while he was on top of Sungmin.

‘Yah Hyuk, don’t you think this looks quite..’ Sungmin didn’t finish his sentence.

Hyuk came to realize the situation, shocked he stood up. ‘Damn it.’

Sungmin who stood up in the meantime couldn’t control his laughter anymore.

‘Just look at your face! Bhahahahaa!’

And Hyuks anger was boiling again. ‘YAH YOU REALLY HAV-‘

Hyuk turned his head to the side where it was coming from, the smell, werewolves.

Sungmin also notices the smell and became serious again.

They didn’t even have to exchange any words and the couple ran (in human pace) to where the smell was coming from. Strange enough it led them back to the woods.

‘Are they in the woods? Are you kidding me?’ Sungmin said when they stopped.

‘They’re here.’ And Hyuk nodded in the direction where they were running to.

Some rustling bushes can be heard, but instead the sound of a dog walking, it was the sound of human steps.

‘Hold it Hyuk, something is different.’

‘Werewolves are werewolves, which means the death for them.’

‘Hyuk.’ Sungmin said with widened eyes.

Hyuk followed where his were staring, a boy was staring at them, tears in his eyes.

No one dared to move.

‘S-s-so you are exactly like they tell us how your kind is.’ The boy spoke. The boy looked extremely sad. ‘You’re mean!’

‘What the ? I’ll show you what mean is.’ Hyuks face became dark, eyes red, muscles contracted visibly under his pale skin. Little by little the space between the now scared boy and Hyuk decreased.

‘Hyuk more are coming!’

‘I know, but he’ll be dead before they are here.’

‘Hyuk I don’t trust this, the situation is weird!’

‘HAEEE!! WHERE ARE YOU?? HAEE!!’

Three heads were pulled to the sound source. The boy looked shocked, and his eyes went from Sungmin to Hyuk and back.

Before anyone could react a huge pitch black wolf jumped between Hyuk and the boy.

The wolf with immense blue eyes growled furiously, but didn’t move.

Sungmin walked slowly forward to stand next to Hyuk. The wolf growled more furiously, so Sungmin put his hands in the air like a culprit.

Once next to Hyuk he put his hands down.

‘Three more are coming. You take this . The boy’s mine’

Before Hyuk could jump to get to the boy Sungmin grabbed his arm to prevent that situation.

Right at that moment two other wolfs joined, a brown one, bigger as the black one, also with blue eyes. And a grey one, same eyes but a smaller wolf. Looks like a female. To make the situation more weird, another boy joined. In human form. He ran to the boy who was quietly watching this whole situation.

‘Sungmin don’t you with me.’

‘I don’t’

The black wolf backed off, he reached the boys. The light brown haired boy said to the scared boy to get on the wolfs back. He slowly nodded.

Meanwhile Sungmin still held Hyuks arm, and 2 wolves were still growling at them. It was clear, whoever made the first move, would be attacked.

In the background the boy helped the other get on, the wolf growled. Guess he isn’t happy. But the other didn’t seem to care, he hugged the wolfs neck tightly and buried his head in his black fur.

The gentle look on the brown haired boy left his face as he stared at the two vampires. While he took his shirt off he transformed to his werewolf form. He had the same fur color as his hair, about the same size as the black wolf.

The biggest brown wolf looked behind him to check the situation and growled some as an indication to leave.

The trio in the back ran off together with the grey one, leaving behind Hyuk, Sungmin and the brown wolf.

Slowly the wolf was backing off, still growling and gazing at the vampires, he disappeared in the dark.

 

The grip on Hyuks hand loosened. Hyuks breathing became unsteady, something which is extremely exceptional.

‘Hyuk don’t.’

But Hyuk couldn’t hear anymore. Slowly he turned his head towards Sungmin.

Sungmin is never scared, but now he was frightened.

In less than a second Hyuks hands were around Sungmins throat.

‘YOU ARE EVEN WORSE THAN THAT CHICK’ Hyuk threw Sungmin against a tree. A loud thud sounded when Sungmin fell on the ground.

Sungmin stood up quickly. ‘It isn’t my fault! Don’t tell me you didn’t find this weird!’

Hyuk ran towards Sungmin who dodged his attack. Both were qualified fighters.

‘I DON’T CARE IF ITS WEIRD WE KILL THEM. THAT’S WHAT WE DO BECAUSE THEY KILL WHAT WE CHERISH.’

Meanwhile the fighting vampires struggled in each others grip on the ground.

‘HYUK! You’re killing me stop.’ Sungmin breathed

‘That’s exactly what I’m trying to do here!’

‘Hyuk.’

‘Hyuk.’

‘Please Hyuk.’

‘!’ Hyuk screamed and left Sungmin on the ground, gasping for more air.

‘See you home.’ Hyuk said and left.

‘Thank…-..you Hyuk’

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And another chap because I still feel bad >.< 

enjoy enjoy~