Nightmares

Will I be able to love you ?

Hayhay dear readers, sorry for not updating a while >.< school exams are finally over but school is not giving me a break. It's like a nuke with homework exploded ~.~'  So that's why this is a rediculously short update~Mianhae..But next chap will be eunhae again ^^

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Eunhyuk's POV

 

I feel a warmth comforting my tiny body, I guess it must be morning. The sun was almost heartwarming. I tried to snuggle a bit more towards my mom, only to find her not there.

An intense kind of fear takes control over my mind. My eyes open wide as I sit straight.

‘Umma? Appa?’ I say with a trembling voice.

It isn’t morning at all, I see. It’s pitch black in my parents room which only increases my fear.

Has it started, I think.

‘APPA!’ I scream. Tears already blocking my view, but not entirely because I see my dad storming through the door. His shirt stained with blood, fresh blood, since I can smell it from here.

‘Sshh my boy. Don’t be scared. Do you think you can be a big boy tonight ?’ My dad says. It is clear he tried to comfort me but the fear in his eyed did otherwise. Still, I nod, there’s no other option here. I’m only 10 but not stupid. I know it has started.

‘Okay, let’s find your mom.’

Dad lifts me on his back and storms through the house. Once at the door, he opens it.

‘Honey ? Where are you. I have our son, we can go now.’

A strange sound comes from the side of our house. Something between a squeak and a groan, followed by a dull sound. Like a body falls on the ground.

My dad seems to think the same and hurries to the side of the house where it was coming from.

There we see mom lying on the ground in a pool of blood. An horrified expression printed on her face.

I feel my dad’s knees tremble and hear him gasp.

I don’t know what to feel. I don’t understand it. Why is mom there in the blood. Is that hers?

Before I can organize my thoughts both mine and dads attention goes to the werewolf appearing from the dark a couple meters behind my mom, his head hanging low.

Dad turns on his heels and runs away. ‘I’m sorry son, dad is sorry.’

Only now I notice I’m crying.

My dad steps abruptly stopped, and I know why. A pale figure dressed in black stands in front of us.

A vampire.

My father looks behind him, there is a growling werewolf, the same as before.

Both the vampire and the werewolf jumped towards us, the fear grows immensely,

 

‘NOOOOOOO!’ I scream and struggle to free myself. I soon figure out it’s my blanket I’m fighting with.

A nightmare, again. The last couple days I sleep every night since I don’t want to do anything else. The night in the club ruined everything. That is destroying me. It’s because of that Hae I’m having trouble.

The doors flies wide open, revealing a  panting Sungmin.

‘Eunhyuk!’

, he heard me. Who knows who else heard..

‘Aish! I’m fine!’ No I’m not at all, I think.

‘You want me to believe that? You don’t look fine at all, and besides you sleep every night and you have nightmares every time you sleep. You’re not fine Hyuk.’

He looks at me pitiful and sighs. Damn it, I hate him like this.

I see him frowning, I want to ask why but he already responds. ‘Have you been crying?!’

He asks way too loud.

‘Are you out of your mind?’

‘Well? Did you ??’

‘NO Sungmin.’ I glare at him, better for him not to cross the line.

He stays silence for a while and we look at each other until I can’t hold his gaze any longer, and look away.

‘Okay, get dressed and get yourself something to eat. We’ll talk later.’

And with that he turns and shuts the door behind him.

‘Thank you.’ I whisper.

I know I’m unbearable to be together with and somehow he always sticks to my side. And to be honest, he is the only one I can call a friend. Besides Kris then, but that’s still different. Kris and I are much closer. But Sungmin understands me well, so I’m thankful to him to not ask any more questions, or giving me a speech like some other times.

He’s also right, I haven’t eaten for a while, I’m not hungry though.

Still, I get dressed because I have other plans to do. It’s something that has been on my mind for a while. Today I’m going to visit my parent’s grave.

It’s something I do when I feel lost, it gives me strength and gives me reasons to stay alive. Not that I die that easily but well..you understand.

 

Sungmin had watched Eunhyuk leave carefully but he didn’t disturb him. He already knew exactly what Hyuk was going to do. Eunhyuk never told him where he was going but he had once followed Hyuk up to a certain place. When he figured what it was he left Eunhyuk alone, out of respect but also out of compassion.

He knew how Eunhyuk lost his parents from some rumors and stories, he never asked for furthermore explanation from Hyuk though. He thought it would be too hurtful for him.

Hyuk seems very cold and hard and like a douche, but unlike the most, Sungmin saw some sincerity in his heart.

Don’t get it wrong, because Eunhyuk never shows people his heart and so, he mostly hide his true feelings. Still Sungmin got to see his true self from time to time.

Just like the day he followed Eunhyuk to his parent’s grave. He won’t see it now since he leaves Eunhyuk alone, but he knows he will wear the same expression as then.

Hurt and lonely.