Going out

Will I be able to love you ?

 ‘Just ask what you want to ask, I’m going crazy because you’re looking like that.’

Yesung and Sungmin were both in Sungmins room since Sungmin practically dragged Yesung there.

Guess Sungmin was too excited to go out.

Yesung on the other hand was sitting on the bed just watching Sungmin giving some sort of fashion show as it seemed. And he had a lot of questions. First of all why the hell is he being asked to go with them? Hyuk seemed cold and not easy to make friends, he did seemed to have a sort of friendly relationship with Sungmin. It’s just weird. And then, Sungmin doesn’t really know a single thing about him and trusts him immediately anyway. Sungmin acts like they’re friends for years.

‘Yesung ? Are you even listening ?’ Sungmin tried again.

‘Yeah it’s just..I have a lot to ask.’

‘Just start with the first one.’

Yesung stared at him for a little while. ‘Why am I coming along ?’

‘Aha this is about Eunhyuk isn’t it?’ He smiled.

‘Yeah kinda.’

‘He is probably the most ignorant ever but I know he has a heart. He just can’t fool me with his cold image. He could only tolerate my presence before, but it seems he has accepted you. Which is a miracle because that didn’t happen for as long as I remember. And trust me, I remember everything.’

‘Is it because I have some sort of power why he ‘accepts’ me?’

‘Oh you have ? Yeah I heard some rumors, never guessed it would have been you. No offense by the way. But no that’s probably not it. Nah Hyuk doesn’t care about those things.’

Yesung nodded, but the question remained.

‘Then, what about you? You act like we’re friends for years but what do we know about each other?’

‘You must be nice when Hyuk brings you with him for hunt and all. Does it bother you?’ He asked with puppy eyes.

‘No, rather happy. Others aren’t really nice to me.’

‘The other newbies?’

‘Yeah.’

‘Hmm most of them are arrogant as hell. But that fades away after the trainings and all.’

‘I can understand that.’ Yesung sighed.

‘TADANN I’m ready, let’s get you dressed! You didn’t have any questions left right ?’

Sungmin was wearing a black skinny with a loose dark grey t-shirt on top. The perfect proof that someone so cute could be so y.

‘No I didn’t. But I’m fine, I don’t need to change my clothes.’ Yesung said

Sungmin looked at him offended. ‘Oh yes you do.’

Sungmin walked towards Yesung and dragged him to his own closet.

Sungmin just grabbed a grey jeans and a white v-line shirt and shoved it into Yesungs arms. ‘Here’ He smiled.

‘After you’re dressed we’re going to Hyuk. Don’t be surprised when you see him!’

 

‘Wow Hyuk you did it again.’

Eunhyuk was already dressed and was waiting for the other two to show up. Hyuk was casually leaning against the wall in front of the door.

‘Shut up Sungmin.’ Hyuk pushed himself off the wall with his foot. ‘Ready?’

‘Yep let’s go.’

Hyuk was wearing a dark red skinny with on top a black loose tank with large armholes which exposed his white gorgeous body.

Just as casually as he was waiting before, he puts his jacket on and left before Sungmin and Yesung.

 

Loud music  was filling the club. The smell of drank and sweat filled the vampires noses.  Eunhyuk couldn’t be bothered by it. He was here to dance, nothing else.

So immediately when he took one step inside, he went to the dance floor. It was something Hyuk loved to do. It was something where he didn’t have to think, where he didn’t had to act like a human or a vampire. He was just himself. And he was good at it, often the dance floor was his.

Sungmin and Yesung did their thing and also danced.

Hyuk listened to the music and let the bass control his body, no more eyes for something else.

Just like other nights, the dance floor was his.

Until an all too familiar smell was noticed by Eunhyuk. Eyes scanned the room and there they were.

That boy again, although Hyuks mind wasn’t a chaos anymore Hyuk thought about him everyday.

Hyuk felt feelings between hate and  curiosity.

Just like now, Hyuk was staring intensely at Hae. He wanted to kill him right at the spot but a strange feeling of excitement overpowered that.

On top of that, he couldn’t kill them here in this place.

Which also meant they couldn’t do anything either.  Eunhyuk watched the boy carefully from a distance. The boy could dance. He was good, very good.

Eunhyuk waited until Donghae was a bit more away from his friends. Slowly he walked with the beat to Donghae.

Without really thinking his hands found its way to Donghaes hips.

Donghae startled and looked shocked behind him. He struggled to get away but Hyuk tightened his grip. ‘Don’t worry I can’t do anything here.’

‘What are you doing?’ Donghae whispered, but loud enough for Hyuk to hear.

‘Truth or a lie?’

Donghae struggled again. ‘You’re being weird.’

Eunhyuk moved his head closer to Donghaes. ‘The truth is, I have no idea what I’m doing. I have no idea why I’m like this. What is this feeling? I can’t kill you.’

Although it seemed like Hyuk was actually talking to himself, Donghae tensed up when he heard the last part. Kill, it is an extremely terrifying word, but he said he couldn’t.

‘W-why?’

‘I don’t know.’ Eunhyuk turned Donghae around but never letting him go. Hyuk walked forward so Hae took small steps back.

‘I almost forgot for a moment how you made me feel. But every single ing day you show up in my mind.’

Hyuks eyes became dangerous. But no one knew he turns like this when he has no idea what to do, when he has no certainties, he has no ground under his feet, so this was his strength. When he had no idea what he was dealing with, he becomes like this. He himself doesn’t even know the reason why he turns like this. In his eyes he’s just like he is, no explanations for his behavior. Except his hate for werewolves, only that was created by his parents death. Who were killed by them when villagers were trying to escape the war between werewolves and vampires. He couldn’t seem to hate Donghae though, not like others.

‘You’re hurt.’ Donghae whispered and seemed hurt himself.

Hyuk came back to reality. ‘What ?’

‘You’re hurt, I see it.’

Although the music was just as loud as the moment they were in the club, the music faded away, the noise people made sounded like they were underwater.

Hyuk felt a mix of emotions coming up which were a strange combination together. Hate for werewolves and so Donghae, but also a strange urge to cry which he never had, an urge to kill him right there right now, but also wanting a hug from the exact same person.

Donghae on the other hand saw light at the end of the tunnel. The hope that vanished away by the person in front of him now was repaired by that person. The vampire had some love in him, deep inside, buried underneath so much hate. But Donghae could see.

Donghae took one step forward, this time it was Eunhyuk who backed off, shaking his head. Out of confusion because of his feeling and because he didn’t want Donghae to come closer.

‘No don’t, I’m a danger to you.’

Eunhyuk realized he still had his hands on Donghae and quickly removed them. After that he kept taking slow steps backwards, removing himself from Donghae.

‘I don’t think you are.’ Donghae stubbornly said, somehow trying to comfort the other who seemed the have a confrontation with his feelings and thoughts.

Eunhyuk looked straight  in Donghaes eyes before he vanished in the never ending dancing crowd.

Like nothing happened, no one will know so there was nothing to forget.

Except for two people then.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 IMPORTANT NOTE please read (thanks^^): because I have many exams coming up I won't be able to upload anything here for 2 weeks, I'm very sorry for that but I have to do well on those tests so I made a long chapter now, hoping that you all will be satisfied..And the real story begins now, it might have been a bit boring before but I hope the action starts now. I hope you'll like it and comment more since I like to read those..I have three ^^ all made me happy keke

Please support this story~~thank you so much ^^

Good night (since its night here)