Unknown feelings

Will I be able to love you ?

‘There are no rules, except when you tear my clothes, you die.’

The 17 boys exchanged some glances. They already knew how to control themselves, they have passed that stage so when they were ready, eyes changed red, fangs appeared.

The first one to attack was the one in the right corner, he jumped up trying to surprise Hyukjae. Maybe he forgot Hyukjae is very experienced and has eyes to look up, so without a doubt, Hyukjae dodged it.

The attackers fist drilled into the ground.

Strong attacks, maybe the first death dealer here Hyukjae thought.

The attacker was surprised Hyukjae dodged his ‘sudden’ move. With his fist still in the ground he used it as his axis of rotation. He wanted to use his feet to let Hyukjae fall, but again Hyukjae saw this coming and dodged.

‘What are you doing are you just going to watch?’ Hyukjae said to the rest of the boys who seemed to be waiting for their turn. But there were no rules.

Hyukjae huffed. ‘Aish heads. Are you dumb? What are you gonna do? I could kill him any second. The moment he jumped he was dead meat to me. Are you really that stupid?’

Someone seemed to be offended somehow, well more than just someone. The 16 boys who were waiting all ran to Hyukjae. ‘Now we’re talking boys.’ Hyukjae said.

The first attacker also seemed to have retreat so he was joining the rest. Although they were no match to Hyukjae, it was needed to know what they are capable of and what triggers them.

Like a bunch of fighting dogs the vampires tried to attack Hyukjae. But something went wrong.

The newbies wanted to attack Hyukjae so badly they forgot how to use their powers together, and instead of going against Hyukjae, they were soon fighting each other.

Exactly wrong wasn’t it, Hyukjae knew this was going to happen. The newbies didn’t knew each others powers,  or strong points. So they couldn’t bond their powers for a good attack.

They will walk in each others way and bam, they fighting each other.

This gave Hyukjae some time to observe the group. After a minute 8 were down, and the fight began to weaken.

‘ENOUGH!’ Hyukjae voice boomed.

All stopped except for two. Hyukjae walked to them.

‘I said enough!’

Hyukjae hated disloyal newbies. He didn’t wait and ed his body forward, within a second the newbies necks were in his hands. One didn’t fight back, the other one did.

Hyukjae simply dropped the one who didn’t struggle.

This could turn out good so he decided to find the limit.

‘I told you enough, are you deaf?’

The other tried to free himself but Hyuk was way stronger, besides no one could escape from his hands if they were around someone neck.

‘Huh? What’s the reason why you kept fighting him? You were supposed to attack me, weren’t you?’

‘I knew…I w-would lose t-to you.’

‘Aaah so we do have someone smart. Come one use your power.’

‘I-I don’t t-think I-I have one.’

‘Do you want to die? If you don’t use it you die my friend.’

‘N-Not your friend.’

‘What ? Didn’t hear you?’ Hyukjae smiled.

‘N-No f-friends.’

Hyukjaes eyes became red. ‘Why ? You hate friends?’

‘No.’ he breathed ‘You.’

Others gasped but Hyukjae laughed. ‘I think you’re making a mistake, it would be good to be friends with me. Only say my name and other will leave you alone. You get what I mean? Now use it.’

‘Leave m-me.’ The other had difficulties with breathing.

‘Hmm don’t want to. Use it.’

Tears escaped the boys eyes. He looked really hurt but Hyukjae had to go on, the boy was so close.

‘Do it. Hurt me.’

Hyukjae made sure he was completely aware of his surroundings so he wouldn’t be confronted with surprises.

And there it was, small electrifying shocks Hyuks hand, you could see it happening. It wasn’t strong yet but it was painful already. The boy did good so Hyukjae let go. 

But the power didn’t stop and became stronger and stronger.

‘Hey you did good, you can stop.’ Hyukjae said, trying to sooth the boy.

It wasn’t helping though.

‘NO! YOU SAID I HAD TO HURT YOU!’ The boy cried out and tried to punch Hyuk.

Hyukjae dodged it and quickly sneaked behind the boy. If it wasn’t to protect the boy and himself you would think Hyukjae was backhugging him.

The boy struggled. ‘NO LET ME GO!’

‘It’s okay, easy now. You did good.’

The boy still cried and both were hurting because of  the boys power. He still struggled, which caused them to fall.

Hyukjaes grip tightened around the boy.

‘TO YOUR ROOMS EVERYONE NOW!!’ Hyukjae screamed to the rest who were watching in disbelief.

‘Ssssh sssssh, calm down now, this is not good for you!’

The boy lost his strength bit by bit, and the shocks became weaker.

‘That’s right, good boy. You did it so stop now. Sssh’

Finally the boy lost the battle, he wasn’t moving and his eyes turned back to a normal color.

Hyukjae sat upright with the boy still in his hands. Recovering and still soothing the boy. ‘What’s your name?’

‘It’s Yesung.’ He breathed and passed out.

Hyuk sighed, of course he would pass out if you use that amount of power the first time.

Being a little recovered, Hyuk stood up with Yesung in his arms.

He went with Yesung to Hyoyeon, the best healer in this clan.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HayHay~~ I thought you deserved this so here it is kkk ^^ 

This chapter came out of nowhere :3 But I thought it was important to show Hyukjae change....you see where I'm going ?? kekeke

pleaaase tell me what you think and comment me ^^

!!!!! OH btw, I have no idea what an axis of rotation is, but I'm dutch and wanted to know what 'draaipunt' in english was so I used google translate xD maybe the biggest mistake ever so I hope it's the right word.....

 

xoxo jal jja^^