A new mission

Will I be able to love you ?

(Hyoyeon POV)

‘DAMN IT!’

Someone stormed angrily through the huge black doors into the living room. Well what we call the living room. He passed all the people ignoring them and as it seems he went to the leader.

I have seen him before but I don’t know his name yet his past.

‘Yah Key who is that ?’ I asked while I nodded my head in the direction where that stranger went.

He huffed and looked at me weirdly.

‘Am I supposed to know his name ?’ I asked monotone.

This time he rolled his eyes. I take that as a yes.

‘That’s Hyukjae or Eunhyuk as most people call him. He’s leaders favorite, how can you not know him ? He is one of the best death dealers here. Shame on you Hyoyeon.’

‘Ah I see. But death dealer ? That’s why I don’t see him every day. Wait…Leader’s favorite ?! What has he done to be his favorite. Geez he must be the best.’

‘I don’t know, I’ve heard some rumors.’

‘Rumors ? Tell me, come on’ I said smiling. This was the real deal here, rumors. There’s always a little truth in a rumor.

‘They say the leader saved him from the werewolves when he was a humankid. His parents were killed by werewolves and he was supposed to be next but the leader got between them and saved the kid. That was the point it escalated into a real war they say.’

‘LEADER SAV…-‘ I yelled but Key’s hands around my mouth blocked me from saying that leader saved a kid. A freaking human to be precisely.

‘SHHH’ Key said. ‘Yah paboyaahaa what are you doing ? Don’t shout things like that.’ He whined and let me go.

‘Mianhae oppa.’ I whispered. ‘But he saved a kid? I thought he was the most cold blood hearted person on the whole earth.’

‘Yeah that’s why it is a rumor.’

‘Hmm I see.’

 

(No ones POV)

‘KRIIIIIIIS!! EODIYA ?!’ Hyukjae screamed.

‘Where I always am.’ A low soft slowly spoke.

 And again, doors flew wide open to reveal a very angry Hyukjae. ‘Just WHY the did you send that incredibly stupid chick with me. The am I supposed to do with someone who didn’t even have brains ?’

‘Didn’t have brains? What does that mean, where is she ?’

‘Right where I left her.’

The leader sighed. ‘In what state?’ he said while his hand with long fingers massaged his forehead. His skin seems to be even more white in this room.

‘Dead. To be exact.’ Hyuk simply said.

All of the sudden Kris stood up and if it was some kind of slowmotion scene he threw himself over the desk without using hands. His long coat was floating after him like a loyal dog.

‘AND WHO ON EARTH TOLD YOU TO DO THAT ?!’ Kris shouted.

Although it was a question Hyuk didn’t answer. He knew he was in trouble.

‘I said who gave you an order ?’

‘No one did.’ Hyuk said, finally a bit calmer.

‘THEN WHY ? because you felt like it? Because you were angry again? Hyuk! You need to ing control yourself we need people, otherwise we can’t win this war. Remember who stole your ing life!’

‘THAT’S WHY KRIS!’

Hyuk closed his eyes and breathed deeply through his nose, in and out.

‘That girl lost 2 werewolves. 2, not even 1 but 2. Yes I shouldn’t have killed her, but we couldn’t use her anyways right?’

Kris looked briefly at Hyuk and turned around to walk back to his chair. Seating himself.

‘Okay Hyukjae, you can go now. Leo will give you more information about your next mission.’

His head was spared but Hyukjae knew Kris was still slightly mad, so he bowed and left to find Leo.

 

(Eunhyuks POV)

The all too familiar hallway to Leo’s place looked as always..dark. We have so many light sources in this house like torches but he refuses to light up the hallway to his room. I know I am a ing bastard and anti-social but I have at least some light in my room. Not that I’m in there most of my time. Ah well. ‘Leo ?’I asked, not even bothering to knock. And not even waiting for an answer cause I was opening the door already.

‘Ah! Why bother say my name when you walk right into my room?’

‘Next target ?’ I asked.

‘Always ignoring others’ questions. It’s in the center of Seoul. Somewhere between the buildings. It’s only of them’

‘You kidding me ? Between the buildings? There are like hundreds of them. And one?’

‘What? You’ll smell them right away anyways.’

‘Yeah you.’

‘Love you too Hyuk.’

I knew he was right, I think it’s because I have a special hate towards those filthy dogs that I smell them before other vampires do. Let’s do this.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hellooo~~ I'm so so so so sorry you had to wait so long TT and I'll probably don't have regular updates xd, I think it will take me a long time to finish this~mianhae

But please tell me what you think in the comments and what you expect, maybe I can do something to make this story better ^^

If you want to subscribe please do!! It always gives me a boost to do my best, and it makes me happy kkk

And last but not least: english isn't my native language so I apologize for stupid mistakes~~please enjoy reading!