Chapter 2

Hidden Deception

JongHyun pulled out his phone to dial a number as he proceeded to crossing the street to learn more about her, “ Key-ah, do something for me, yeah? ”

“ What…? ” Key asked with suspicion in his tone, almost certain that JongHyun was bipolar.
 
“ Call Joon-hyung to come to your place right now.” JongHyun walked into the shopping center that the lady he was stalking entered, following not too closely, but enough to keep an eye on her.
 
“ Anything for you, jagiya ”, Key then coughed sarcastically and loud enough, “ The free loader, I mean Mir, is here too, you want him here too, or no?”
 
“ Perfect.“ JongHyun smiled with satisfaction to himself, “ Thanks, Key.”
 
He hung up on Key as he followed the woman in his sight into an ice cream shop in the corner of the shopping mall. JongHyun sat a few tables away, 4 to be exact. He did nothing, but stare with a lopsided grin, for a good 15 seconds. Thoughts ran through his mind, “ Oh, Park Gyuri, isn’t it fancy meeting you on the streets? ”
 
JongHyun reached into his pocket for an output device--it was slightly larger than an average sized USB drive. He fidgeted with the connector a bit, transforming the shape into one compatible with his phone, then attached it to the phone. The lopsided grin never left his face as he typed a series of codes; a different screen appeared as the loading bar reached 100. The page was entitled, “Park Gyuri”. The page contained information regarding her.
“ Birthday…Birthplace…Age…Blood Type…” He pouted slightly, “…do they actually have anything useful in it…?” JongHyun fidgeted with the phone a bit more, typing different sets of passwords, attempting to unlock a file labeled differently from all the other information that were easily accessible. The file was set with long series of passwords, in which included equations, numbers, letters, and foreign characters. As skilled as he was, it was impossible to hack that within the few minutes he had while watching her from afar. JongHyun sighed as he took apart his device and placed it back into his jean pocket, “ Guess I’ll have to do a bit more work than usual.”
 
With that, JongHyun signaled the waitress of the ice cream shop over. He whispered a few instructions to her and she proceeded to them. A slight smirk began to form on his face when the waitress walked over to JongHyun with a simple, but large French vanilla-flavored ice cream cone with all kinds of fancy toppings held in a fancy-looking glass cup.
 
“ Mister, are you her admirer? Would you like to send a message along with this?” The lady handed over a small sheet of stationary paper decorated in floral prints.
 
He smiled at her, “ It’s okay. I’m only her stalker.”
 
The women proceeded to his instructions and set down the ice cream solely on her table.
 
“ Let me guess. It’s from him?” Gyuri saw right through the man, except as a work policy, the waitress kept silent.
 
She took a quick glance at JongHyun, before ordering the waitress to return the ice cream back to him.
The ice cream arrived back at JongHyun’s table. JongHyun was even more interested too, “ Playing hard I see…” Since she did not appreciate his gift, JongHyun took a bite out of it himself, but stopped after that. He stood up and took the glass cup with him to the counter, handing it over to the young boy at the counter. He took a piece of the previously offered stationary paper and scribbled a note, then delivering it personally to Gyuri’s table.
“ If you ever change your mind, the ice cream should be here waiting for you. It even has my scent on it, if you miss me.”
 
She laughed in mockery at the note, “ Who did he think he was? ” She tossed the note on the table, placed her sunglasses to sit on the crown of her head before walking down the shopping center again. Before she even got far, JongHyun caught up with her steps.
 
“ You’re not interested in what I want? ” JongHyun questioned as though testing her curiosity’s limits.
 
She stared right back, “ No, not at all.”
 
“ You want to know anyways?” He smirked.
 
She didn’t lose either, “ What could a guy like you want? A kiss?”
 
Boldly and quickly, Gyuri gave JongHyun a peck on his lips. She touched her own lips again after the kiss, “ A guy like you…you’re like any other…”

She kept a pokerface, “ …you don’t stand a chance.” Gyuri only left JongHyun as she continued exiting.
 
JongHyun was quite stunned for a good 5 seconds; he wiped his own lips slowly, “ That hurt, Gyuri-ssi. don’t you think you owe me an apology…?”
 
His expression didn’t look hurt at all--JongHyun was smirking his trademark lopsided grin, but this one was angled differently.
 
Differently in a way where no one in the world would be able to predict his next move.
 
________________________________________________
Haha, another chapter. I love how those two are so seductive LOL x3
 
But I shouldn`t be the one fangirling my own writing, huh? x_x
 
LOL. Comments would be nice (: Subscribers would be amazing.
 
Byes for now~~