Preview

Hidden Deception

Hey guys (; This isn`t exactly an update. I just want to apologize for my sudden-month-long hiatus.

SORRY >__<

I usually update every two weeks, but I`ve totally been slacking lately. I know, I know .__.

Alot happened. I know everyone talks about it now (*Iseeiteverywhereatleast*), but the JongKyung scandal broke out. I was in shock for two days straight. It was all I thought about for two days in a row.

Not in a really bad, negative way. Just the fact that it surprised me that`s all xD Silly JongHyun. Surprising people like that .__. kekeke.

And the other reason is just because I`ve reverted back into being a part-time otaku. Watching anime again~ and it got me addicted for a few days. Ierno why, I started watching Bleach. Then it hooked me for a few days(actually, Hitsugaya Toshiro did, but w/e)

Then i`ve been stressing out about failing Bio and whatnot. But on the bright side, here I am :D

This isn`t exactly an update because I swear, I`m on eternal writer`s block -.-" BUT.

It`s a short preview-ish. I started writing this chapter, but didn`t finish yet. Here`s the beginning to tease you(;

___________________________________________________

“ Okay.” , JongHyun unlocked the final level of security on an email-transaction history file he deciphered on her computer, “ Clear.” He pressed the enter button. The computer screen began to change on it’s own, loading several different windows and scrolling with pages after pages of computer script. JongHyun laid back in his chair although this was the last and most tense stage of the game.

 

From here on, it was a race against time.

The countdown clock appeared on the screen--he had two minutes. It was like watching a bomb down to the last second, but not knowing whether or not it was going to explode or self-destruct. 

If Park Gyuri doesn’t walks in within these two minutes, I’ll consider this the bomb’s self-destruction.

While the thing loaded, JongHyun quickly fixed the security camera he had toyed with after his intrusion into the room. Because the camera operated on a time basis, JongHyun turned the time back to an hour ago, so the camera would continue taping the room from before the moment he broke in, then continuing the moment he leaves, wiping out the whole segment in-between.

Putting the camera back into place, JongHyun walked back to the computer. There was less than a minute left. Sitting in the chair, he looked around the room. It was only when he looked under her desk did he find something peculiar he did not notice before. It as a box-like device sitting underneath the desk. He crouched down to take a better look at it. The device had an antenna, receptor-like part attached to the side and several wires connecting it to the computer. He was rather fascinated by this foreign object, but before he could begin to decipher the object, his attention averted back to the computer. The email history had finished decoding. JongHyun smirked as everything was going as he planned; he scrolled down the screen reading the emails between Park Gyuri and someone who appears to be of superior position to her.

Although this email could potentially contain exclusive information, he was running short on time. He quickly scanned the rest of the information, hoping his semi-photographic memory would help him in the long run this time.

He had just enough time to leave the room without a trace, but there was just something he felt obligated to do before that. Although it was a dangerous move, JongHyun took the risk. Instead of leaving, he began to carefully detach the peculiar-looking device, so he could take it with him to thoroughly study it.

Jonghyun sighed. Even though he may seem like a cool guy, JongHyun couldn’t deny his geeky personality at times.

He zipped up everything safely into his backpack, ready to head out when footsteps were audibly heard to be a close distance. Out of time, JongHyun abandoned his escape route last minute. He quickly closed up hole in the ceiling with the ceiling-tile.

The door knob began to twist. Milliseconds before the door swung open, JongHyun instinctively hid, ducking behind a sofa and held his breath.

Like he had been expecting for a while now, Park Gyuri walked in.

He had no planned out escape route now. From here on, it was all instincts if he could walk away.

 

________________________

I hope that wasn`t too bad xD

I`ll be back soon hopefully ^^