Daragon Special

Sasaeng Fan Vs Swagger Idol

GD's POV

I could feels a sudden weight on my feet soon as I swung the door."Oh?! Miss from US"  

She looks pale.Sweats drowned her as she weakly crawled up."G-Gd oppa?? Is it you?" She uncertainly touched my arms up to my face, tracing my cheekbones.

"Miss, your hands is burning. Are you okay?" I quickly patted her forehead, a sudden heat burned my palm."You got hot fever!"

"Oppa, can you switch on the light? I can't see you. He~he~" She let out a limp chuckles.

When she even asked me to switch on the light, I knew she wasn't okay."Oh, it's blackout. I'll bring you to a bright place" I held her hands, leading her out for the hospital.

"Ouch!" She screamed in pain.

I turned to look and found her lying down on the floor.

 

Your POV

"Please stay strong. We'll reach the hospital in any second" A voice echoed through my ears vaguely before I drawn into a complete dark world.

"Miss Jan Di" Someone was calling me as I managed to open my eyes, blinking many times for a clearer vision.

"Where am I?" I asked the nurse.

"You are in the hospital right now. You passed out since yesterday but don't worry, we are always here to treat you. I'll go first, anything just press this button" She showed me the particular button before left me desolated on the bed alone in a room.

I disconnected some wires from my hands and got off the bed.

"Yesterday? Yesterday.. Why I can't remember anything?" I savored the nice view of darken Seoul behind the single wide window, trying to refresh my memory at the same time but its not working.

 

GD's POV

'Meet me at usual place only if you care'

I drove direct to the mentioned place in the message.

 

Dara's POV

I shoved the dried maple leaves with my boots, killing the butterfly in my stomach altogether.It's been a long time after the last unforgettable date we had it here.I thought after the breaking rumors that was the end of us.

"Sorry, I make you waiting" The person I'm longing for finally greeted from my back.

Before I could take a breath properly, he pulled my waist, having my back fully on his chest, rested his chin on my shoulder. He tightened the back hug, sending me a message 'Please stay in this warmth for awhile'. It was a lie if I said I could endure my feeling at that unexpected moment.

We both stay in the meaningful silent. Thinking of our hanging relationship and all the hardship continuously coming our way, my eyes couldn't stand any longer when tears finally falling heavily.

"I'm sorry, I just realize that I can't live without thinking of you even just for a day" He broke the hug, facing us eyes to eyes.

"The rumor isn't true.." I sobbed between the words. 

He looked far into my watery eyes probably down to my heart."I knew it dear. So, from now onwards, please look at me only"

 

GD's POV

"Thanks for believing me more than anyone else" The way she replied me with a pleasure hugs enough to tell me that she only look at me.Only me.

"Don't cry. You make me feel like a badass" I wiped off the remained tears beneath her eyes.

The once lost sweet smile was back, etched on her perfect lips. The perfection of it never failed to for a deep lovely kiss. Just both of us and the darkened sky as the witness.