Sweet Camping (Part 1)

Sasaeng Fan Vs Swagger Idol

GD's POV

I texted something on my phone.

'Delivered to: My future wifey'

I couldn't help grinned to myself like a fool.

Its such an incredible love blooming inside and most important, just a feeling I do feel for her.Only.

 

Dara's POV

'You've got a new message from: My future husband'

I touched the screen, open it with a broad smile.

Good morning darling! 

Its so bright today for a wonderful out. Isn't it?

How about a camping?

 

GD's POV

My phone notified me a message that I was waiting for.

My future wifey: Sounds great! 

'Ok love. Wait for me. I'll fetch you at your dorm' I replied her.

I sang some random love songs happily as I packed all the things in my mini luggage.

Done packing, I grabbed the white velvet box on my bed.

"I'm gonna repay all my badness and delight your lifetime with me by your side" I traced the shining silver necklace with a pleasure smile.

Somehow, I felt like going to have a new world of life and it feels so good.

I closed and fitted the box properly into the luggage pocket before carried them out.

"Where are you going with that luggage?" Top asked from the kitchen.

"A camping!" I shouted in joy.

"Without me?? How dare you Jiyongie!" He snorted.

"Hyung, It is exactly more to a date. Still wanna join us?" I put down the luggage and went for him.

"Us?? Do you mean a camping with Dara? Just both of you?" He seems shocked rather than jealous.

"Yea.Of course.Why? Ayy~ What with the look?" I sat down and stuffed a slice of pancake into my mouth.

"Are you sure? Don't afraid of paparazzi anymore??" He asked and from that, I knew he knew it all. About me and Dara.

"Oh Hyung! I'm late. See you tomorrow!" I raced out, hands full with things and got a slice of pancake half in my mouth.

"Yah! We still haven't settle down yet!" The whimpering voice faded as I got away.

 

TOP's POV

"Its working" Sudden smile appeared between my sandwich bites. 

 

Dara's POV

"Heloo!~Jeju-do~~" I waved out of the caravan window.

Warm breeze of Jeju Island welcomed us with the blissful summer scent.

"Dara-ya~! Are you feeling good?!" He screamed up joyfully, speeds up the caravan.

"I'm feeling splendid!!" I turned at him."Yongie~aa! How about you!!?" I shouted happily.

"I'm feeling loved " Lesser than a second, he peck on my lips before quickly back to focus on driving as if nothing happened.

I looked away. My cheeks burned.

From a glance, I could see he was smiling and so was me.

 

GD's POV

We finally reached the best scenic spot in Jeju Island, a cliff where the entire island could be seen up here.

"Woahhhhh!!!! What a romantic view!" She jumped out of the caravan.

"Come help me" I lovely dragged by her shoulders towards the bonnet.

We both helped each other setting up a tent next to the caravan.

Done with everything, I sat by the multipurpose table.

"Ahjumma~ Where's my food? I'm hungry~~" I pouted, pampering her.

"Here your food.Ahjushhiiiii~!" She served a plate of french fries and sat across me.

"AAaaaa~~" I held out my face closer to her, wide opened my mouth.

"Aieyyyeee~~This giant baby" She randomly picked one, gently shoved it into my mouth.

"Aummm" "Its true what people said, food taste the best when its being feed by someone special" I stared her.

"Aishhh~Stop fooling around.Crazy" She turned my head.

I refused, turning back my eyes into her.Deeper.

"Since when you look this pretty? Mmm?" I changed to romantic tone.

"Aigoo~Since when my yongie become this romantic? Mmm?" She teased me back.

We kept into the teasing game.

"Since you text me that night.Kekekeke~" I giggled.

"Me? that night? Excuse me, Its you.Not me. Ayy~ yongie-aa" She confidently corrected me which I found it was so strange.

I've thought I got a good point to defend myself before I realise something seems not right.

"Then, who sent this?" I showed her the message.

"and this?"  She also showed me what she got, claiming she was right too.

"If none of us.Who could it be?" We said in unison, facing each other.