Headlines

Sasaeng Fan Vs Swagger Idol

Your POV

It was raining cat and dog, I ran unevenly for a shelter under one of the street restaurant.

"Aiyyyy~" While waiting for the rain to calm down, I rinsed up my hair with my eyes static on the wide screen up on a building.

"What?! B2ST won again? Daebak! Junhyung must be proud of himself as the songwriter" The screen randomly broadcasted Kpop news of the day.

" TOP.AND.DARA.SECRETLY.DATING.." I read, crawling out of my nightmares.

"No, absolutely NO! It can't be!!" I scream out my throat, paying other's attention on me.

 

TOP's POV

I made my way into the dancing studio, a false hope to move on with my schedule.

"Hyung..." Seungri called.

"Aeeyyy~There's nothing to bother much Seungri-aa" I ruffled his blonde hair and warmed up next to him.

I got to see reflections of everyone through the mirror except him.

"I'm doing this for your sake.." I murmured.

"Are you talking to me?" Taeyang talked to my reflection.

"Oh? Taeyang, When you got here?" I changed the topic.

"Just now. Emm, hyung..our leader want to meet you.Outside" He thumbed out straight to the standing figure.

I walked out straight to him. 

"Hyung, I do respect you as my friend and the one that older than me but as a leader, sorry to say, you are too much this time" GD said, his eyes piercing mine.

"GD-ssi, Oh, c'mmon bro" I friendly wrapped his shoulder. "It's a small matter. What's the problem if we do love each other,right? Don't you feel happy for me?"

"Did you know what's really happening? As fast as the rumors spreads around the world, we lost more than 10 sponsorship today.So, what do you expect for tomorrow?" It was the first time of us he refused my brother hug and scolded me.

"Did our relationship bothering you that much?"  I threw an evil smirked, pissing him off.

"Be straight!"  He snatched my collar. Seems like his tolerance was too low when its come about her.

"Is it too difficult to admit your love towards her was this strong? Strong enough to make me suffocate" I coughed, choking to his tight grips.

"I'm sorry" He released me and quickly walk off. Just like him, avoiding problems.

 

Your POV

I rang the bell thrice before the door ajar itself.

"Oppa~" I peeked through the door.

"Anybody home?" I sneaked inside after my voice got reflected back to me with no answer.

"WOW!! DAEBAK!!"  The contemporary living room spiked into my view. It was stunning and yet fascinating to live this whole luxury life. I travelled every corner in agape.

Eventually, a door elaborated with TOP's big poster locked my eyes.

"Oppa's room double my house! Woahhh~" I slapped myself, trying to wake me up from a daydream perhaps.

The wardrobe even looks like a room. He also got mini Jacuzzi inside here and this was freaking awesome.

I touched every inch of the king bed and slowly embedded and rolled myself over it.

"So, this is where you sleep..I don't have to worry whether you got a healthy sleep or not since this bed would give you more comforts than you expect. Ah~~~It feels snug and mesmerizing" I turned to the pillow and pressed it onto my face, savoring the scent of him.

On the table lamp besides the bed, I took a frame of his charming photo."Oppa, you make me shy with your wink.Aww~" I caressed it gently.

Unfortunately, the troublesome headline suddenly hit my head. "You are too cruel! Bad boy! I hate you!" I poked the photo many times before placed it back onto the table.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sorry guys, this update is quite short. I'm running out of time since today is the first day of my work. : D

I may not update regularly but I hope so much that you guys would stay with me till the end of this story :)