Highest bid, triple worth it!

Sasaeng Fan Vs Swagger Idol

Your POV

"Jyeah!!~ 36K Won, 1! 36K Won, 2!-" I waved the autographed note in the air, It is a war zone of Blackjack centering on me.

"45K Won!" A clear shout between the frenzy ended the kick-start bid for Dara's autograph when there was nobody dared to bet further.

Coming up next was the most awaited moment ever by VIPs especially GD's admirers. 

I d my sling bag for GD's undershirt"Cha!~ We come to the last bid already! Please pay attention and wisely bid on this treasure, It's GD's everyone!! Let's get started with 30K Won" Began with as low as my satisfaction, I swung it up high to the sky, deliberately boiled the unstoppable commotion.

"70K Won" The outrageous bid had the crowd split, practically created a path from where the imperious lassie's voice came from straight to me.

I just realized my mouth wide opened to her classy red dress plus the catwalks all her way."Aaa-Erm! Ok! more than 70K Won anyone??" What a moron me.Who else would put off their over this crazy bid. 

"So, this pleasure belongs to you miss" I forced a broad smile while handed her the last auction item of the day.

She took and swept the remain of my trace on it."Thank you commoner!" I'm not mistaken, she did called me a commoner.What the heck with this boasting peacock. 

 

TOP's POV

A distant from my seat, I waved at Dara who was just entering the tinted cafe.

We were done ordering."So, what's the important matter?" I made the first move.

"I thought you noticed it. Hmm, seems like you really not...It's something to do about my relationship with him" Distressful shown in her dull expression.

"What are you talking about??" I frowned at her puzzling talk, seriously had no idea of what 'relationship' she mentioned.

"Like seriously you don't know any? I mean, the relationship between me and GD.You must be kidding me" She was kind of surprised towards my blank reaction.

"No.I didn't but it would be nice if you let me help you" Deep in my heart, I cursed him for not telling me the truth.

"Really? you don't mind?" A nod from me let her shared all the problems of theirs. 

So, that was it. To be honest, it was complicated to be solved by them alone because it would involves our company.

 

TOP's POV

On my way back, their tragic love story as what been told by Dara just now haunted my mind. 

I kept thinking of what I could do for them. GD is one of my closest buddies that always be there whenever I need him and out of our group members, he is not only the leader but the catharsis of my sorrowful life.

Not too long on driving, I got home safe.

"Where did you go? I'd call you many times but no answer" GD greeted me with a question.

"Sorry, my phone was on silent and-" Before I could finish my excuses, he dragged me to the dining table.

"Tadaa~! Let's have dinner. Guess what, I cook all these dishes myself.You must eat up all or don't talk to me for a year.Kekeke~" He made me sat across him and explained of every dishes we got on the table."The one at the middle is Steamed Kimchi, next to it is...bla~bla~bla"

His eye smile always soothing. Somehow I felt bad of cursed him earlier

"Emm,.that kid,Daesung. Are you still angry with him?" He carefully asked.

I put back the spoonful rice "You can take 'yes' until he apologize" I demanded.

"But you have to apologize too.Ok?" He pleaded.

"Hmmpph" I sighed with a nod. Me myself never understand how I could easily dodged my egoistic whenever he assured me.