Top's cousin from US

Sasaeng Fan Vs Swagger Idol

GD's POV

I entered the living room quietly. As my panda eyes strolling around, its sent no sign of Top hyung got home yet.With my eyes closed, I landed my messy head on the couch as my hands randomly ed my suit, let my chest breathing properly. My thoughts dived through Top's words and somehow I felt regret of what I've done.That's it. I'm at hiding my feelings and he knew it.

Thinking of how much I needs him, I set asides my egos and approached his room.

"H-" My voice hanged when I saw him fully covered underneath the blanket.

Emotionally, I reached by the bed side. My hands trembled of my attempt to pull down the blanket.

"Aish~" I sighed and pull back my hands.

"Hyung" I quickly wrapped my arms around him tight, trying my best to get us back together as closest as we were used to back then.

 

Your POV

Unconsciously, I let a warm hug deepen my sleep.

The long warmth unfortunately awaked me. I was like 'who's hugging me?!'.Without even a clear glimpse on the stranger, I bounced off of the bed and hit him with the pillow non-stop."AAaaaaa!!!!!!!" I screamed in fear.

"Get out of my house! get out.You ert!" I pushed him out and locked the room.

"Fuhhh~~" I leaned against the door in relief.

"Oh gosh! Are you nuts? Open the door!" He banged the door harder.

"Omo! How could you say that when you are the one who break into my house.ert! Get out of my house!" I shouted. No hesitation.

"Geez~ What?! are you kidding me? Your house? Miss, why not take a deep breath and open your eyes bigger" He stop banging and nicely said but sarcastic.

I drawn out of my delusion just after managed to realize the real situation. I smacked my head, feeling stupid of my silly manner.

"G-GD o-ppa? Heee~" GD's annoyed smirks greeted me as I slowly apart the door.

Now, my face resembled a tomato. I kept my head down 90 degrees, extremely embarrassed of my silliness. Being so stupid in front of this famous star really make me wanted to die.

"Who are you? A stalker?" He frowned.

"Aiyy~ aniyo(no). I'm Top's cousin. Yeah! his cousin far from US" I looked up and grinned to my lies.

"I never know he has one in US before. By the way, how did you get in here??" He tapped his chin in curious.

My eyes avoided his. Before I could extend my fraud, he answered for me."He must have given you the passcode right?"

"Mm! How did you know that?" I acted a nod.

"He always care less about it" He finished with a sigh.

"No wonder. Thanks for welcoming me Top oppa" I giggled to myself.

"Excuse me" He leaned his ear close to me.

"Oh.Nothing.Forget it. Oppa..err..I know you've got pretty muscled chest but can't you just keep it to yourself?" I looked away, hiding my laughter.

"Ouh, sorry" .His smooth cheeks burned as he quickly buttoned up, covering the y bare chest."Have a sit first. I'll brings you drinks.We got coffee and coke. So,which one?" He yelled from the kitchen corner.

"The one that Top oppa prefer most" I smiled, eager to know which one of it could be.

"Here" He put down the drinks on the table.

"Lime juice?? I guess it would be either one between the coffee and coke" I turned the glass left and right before had a sip of it.

"No. It's plain water" He chuckled.

I choked "Ehem. Plain water is fine too. Doesn't it?" I grinned sarcastically.

He replied with a cuteness overload eye smile. I was like 'Stop hypnotizing me oppa!'

"What's your name beautiful girl?" He surely knows best how to drag my interest towards him.

"Choi.Jan.Di" I was grateful of still having people like GD oppa who saw me properly like no other did.

"A beautiful name indeed" He looks sincere with the sweet talk.Hopes so.

"Oppa,..I thought you date Dara eonni. Whenever seeing you both together, I could feel the strength of love between you and her. It is not too late to confess the right thing. I personally don't believe the rumors because I know you deserve her much than Top oppa" I straighted to the point, expressing my dissapointment and persuading him at once.

He lightly smile but I could see the different.It was not just a smile but a regret.

"Bunny head.You again?!" Coming out of nowhere, Top's voice startled us.