OMO!

Sasaeng Fan Vs Swagger Idol

Your POV

"Wohooo.Can't believe how my brilliant brain works for tons of money in a day. 114K, 115K Won. Hihihii~~~I feeeel gooood" I sang the last three words happily.

"JanDi, help me send this box to your uncle's condo.I'd attach the address together with the name on it just in case" She brought the medium box out from her room.

Afraid of she might saw those money, I hastily gathered and stuffed it all into my sling bag. 

"Gangnam street! I'm coming!" I yelped soon as my eyes in contacted to the address note.

I literally aware of this exciting place where mostly Kpop idols stays here and OPPA too. Every pace was a wish, who knows my good luck let me bumped into him here and if not , it would be even superb to encounter other like B2ST or whoever famous in these music industries.

 

TOP POV

"Uurgh~" I stretched my entire body and lazily walked to the toilet, washing up for today's hectic schedule.

It has been a while since I moved to GD's house and things getting better from that point. I sat by the window, looking out through it as I sipped the last drop of hot mocha. It just feels refreshed here.

I was getting ready for the first slot of my schedule when the doorbell rang.

I shuffled to the CCTV's monitor screen to see who's outside and slightly opened the door after confirmed nothing suspicious of the delivery man.

"Good morning Mr.Seunghyun. Please sign in this column and you can have your parcel"

I went back inside after took the parcel that came out of nowhere.

"To my beloved Seunghyun Oppa" I pronounced the writing.Without thinking through, I tossed it into the dustbin next to the door. Only for this weeks, I have received the same parcel up to 7 every day.

Another rang echoed the whole living room, "What again" I grumbled and shuffled backwards to the door again.

"Morning ahjushhi!" A stranger of bunny head greeted soon as the door ajar.

 

Your POV

I looked up and was like which heaven I knocked up to! My eyes drastically brightened and needless to say, my whole body stiffened, having the box on my hands slipped down to the floor.

"Ooo-p-p-" Before I could melt down my frozen tongue, he slammed the door, accidentally banging my head."Ouch!!"

"Oppa! Oppa! Open the door" I kept knocking the door vigorously.

A glance of my side view told me that I'm now insecure with some neighbors of this level was looking weird at me. They probably thought I'm a crazy fan girl of him and proudly admitting 'Yes! I am'.

 

TOP's POV

That bunny head outside had blocking my way out. 

"Hyung, hurry up.There's a bunny head outside my house" I hung up after a call for my manager, asking him to bring that bunny head away from my house.

During the waiting, I kept gazing at her acting through the monitor screen. "Heck~ Mwo? Ahjusshi?? geez, I got it. Another tactic of this kind" 

Just then, not far behind her, coming two security guards along with my manager.

 

Your POV

I noticed a number of people walking behind. "Aigoo~ mianhae(sorry), mianhae~ I had mistakenly read the address" I lightly bowed once, collected the box and hotfoot ran against the tide of their way.This was the use of join acting club back in middle school though.

"Woah! Woah! Woah!! I face-to-face with oppa! No joke.OMO!" I couldn't help spun myself in joyful as the elevator going down.

My heartbeat still raced up for him."It's okay, I know.He must be shocked too.That's why.In this case, I have to visit him often so that he won't shock of seeing me" High expectation overflowing me. 

Whenever it comes about him, anything was fine, positive and always be.My weakness.

 

TOP POV

"What take you so long?" I whimpered as my manager got in.

"You should ask yourself.Look! What you've done" He threw a newspaper onto my lap.

' TOP AND DARA SECRETLY DATING! ' The emblazoned headline surprising me to death."Hyung, nothing happen between me and Dara.You should know that most" I met his eyes, looking for his trust on me.

"I believe in you but what to do?? I can't turn back times and undone everything for you. You never listen to me. I'd warns you many times. Now,see what happen. Reporters and media has thronged down there. How do you explain this situation?" 

I heavily peeked through the curtain. He was right, there was a flood of media at the front gate of my residence. I literally could feel the depression of how the news going to be a hit across the world of my fame.

"Hyung, I have an idea" Invisibly, a glowing bulb popped out of my head.