Extend of chapter 7

Sasaeng Fan Vs Swagger Idol

Top's POV

"Bunny head? Not your cousin?? far from US" GD scratched the back of his neck.

"Oppa! I'm dying here waiting for you" That annoying bunny head pampered, linking her arm with mine.

I pushed her aside."Who do you think you are to messing around with me and now, even be my cousin??!! Get out of my house or I'll call the police.NOW!" I dragged by her wrist towards the door out.

"I'm finish with you!" She pulled out her hand from me. It could be tell she was on fire."You always follow your heart. Selfish! Do you ever care of your mourning fans outside there?! Some crazy girl even determined to jump of the building because of YOU!" She kept pounding my chest. Behind the glasses that was actually mine, I spotted tears drowned by the corner of her eyes.

"huh" I threw an evil smirk. "Stop making scene. This is not a drama audition or.. I know, you must have been influenced by coincidence romantic scenes a lot. Like a love story between fans and idols in most drama, you are plotting one like what you are doing now. Breaking into my house, acting crazy with that bushes hair and what's next? making me fall in love with you? No No No" I shook my finger."Cut off the dreaming of marrying idol especially me because love like this would never exist. Well, at least to me. Why?? Go back and find a mirror at your home."

"I don't hear anything. I don't hear" She kept patting her ears, blocking the harsh words from pierced her heart even deeper.

"Listen to me carefully, don't ever show up in my way. If you stubborn to do so, I'll not tolerate anymore" I slightly pushed her out after took back my glasses and rubbed away the tears stain on it.

 

Your POV

"It's okay Choi JanDi.Its okay.This is just a nightmare. Close your eyes and you'll be fine by tomorrow." I hit my chest twice as my eyes shutted tighter calmly.

 

 

 

HEllo guys! It's nice to be back again after no recent update back few days and yeah this is too short.That's why I make it as chapter 7 extension.Anyway, don't worry because I'm gonna post chapter 8 as soon as possible. Hopefully, you guys would consider my situation too :D