A promise is to be broken

Sasaeng Fan Vs Swagger Idol

Your POV

"Enjoy your meal" The nurse in charged said before left me a tray of lunch set on the table.

I sipped the bland look chicken soup.

"Yeck! " I coughed, spitted away the unsettled soup from my mouth.

I got off the bed, walking to the windows.

"Oppa, where are you? You told me that you'll be back.." I looked down to the walking area.Who knows if there was a man dressed up in clown stuff.

Three days had passed and I was still here, holding his words.

All of sudden, the door cracked open at the right time.

I turned to look. "Oppa! I know you will come" I jumped and hugged the masked man.

'OMG! He hugged me back!' I screamed inside when he held me back into his arms.

"Oppa, you can open the mask already.Kekeke~" I laughed out loud, couldn't help combining him with that clown face.

 He just shook his head.

"Cha~Let me do it for you" He dodged when I was about to laid my fingers on it.

"Oh come on oppa, you don't look hot with that face on" I kept going to put off the mask as he kept dodging me.

"Jyah!" I finally managed to snatch it away.

"G-D oppa??!" 

I'm not surprised but truly disappointed.

 

GD's POV

Its the dead end when I spontaneously grinned and shouted "Surprised!"

"Jandi-ssi,are you crying?" I approached her.

She covered her face, crying louder.

I stepped forward and lightly hugged her. "I'm sorry, Top is busy so he send me on his behalf. He also want to let you know that he.." I stopped, losing of ideas.

"..miss me. right?? right??" She uncovered her swollen eyes, cheered up herself for a false hope.

I nods with a plain smile, let her be as long as she's happy.

"I knew it! Oppa, opps no, Top! You're the best!" The swollen eyes brightened.

"Since Top is busy, can you bring me to him? Please~" She tugged my sleeve.

I looked at her once and twice, thinking of the answer.

"Sorry. I can't" I grabbed the mask from her and quickly ran out. "Take care Jandi-ssi!"

"Fuhhh~~~" I sighed a long relief as I safely got into my car.

On the road, my phone rang signaled a call from Top.

I picked it up through an earphone.

"Ne hyung, she's doing well. I'm on my way home right now. See you later" I hung up the phone.

"Let's go back home!" Jandi's face popped through my rear view mirror, had me brakes the car immediately.

"Gosh! You scared me. What are you doing here?!" I turned back and yelled at her.

"Following you back home" She showed me all her teeth.Innocently.