Heaven!

Sasaeng Fan Vs Swagger Idol

T.O.P Pov

"Hey, watch out! Aishhh~~ This is too frustrating!" I yelled at the stylist who kept ruining my precious eyebrows with her low self-proclaimed skills. Like seriously, she must not know the handler of it to my fans.Pathetic.

"Hyung~! What are you waiting for? C'mmon! Let's get HIGH!~~" Seungri peeked through the door.

"That's right! let's get HIGH.Yeah~Babyy!!" The overexcited GD shouted from outside.

I threw a menacing smirks in replied and swag-walked through the backstage following them and other members of mine, Taeyang and Daesung. Soon as we got nearer to the main stage, I could hear tons of VIP's cheers filled the heating atmosphere.

Liven up with our 'Still Alive' song, the cheers turned into hysteria. The best word to describe it was mental breakdown.

"Everyone, please be ready and stay in your position.We are about to begin in seconds" One of the staff in charged said as we did the last checked and fixed on everything to avoid any uninvited flaws during the show.

The music and lights turned off in unison, spotlights , focusing each on five of us who suprisingly popped out at the center of the grand stage. 'Blue of English version' played, catching the ecstatic crowd  attention on us as we gently danced and sang to it. 

From above, I could saw most of them waved light sticks written 'Big Bang', illuminating part of the area and some held banners clearly written 'TOP oppa, Saranghae! Please marry me'. Kind of freaking sometimes to see these nonsense dream of them but my job made me replied those efforts with killing smiles and few melting smirks. You could say that was an acting instead of fan services.

"Everybody!~Make.Some.Noise~~!!!~~" GD cried out his throat as the song shuffled to 'Fantastic Baby'.VIPs responded with craziness screams and sang along with us.

 

'I wanna dance, dance, dance, da-dance~~'

'WOW! Fantastic Baby!'

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

 

"My baby~Please be nice to me tonight. Muahh" I rubbed and kissed the backstage pass hanged on my neck. I sneaked to the backstage as I made sure no one seeing me.Here, at this area, I could clearly heard his husky seducing voice.Can't help it!

"Miss?" A nice voice startled me.

I turned to look and oh my goodness. "Dara eonni ! Arr..Emm.Can I have your autograph? " I  spontaneously handed her the note that I just took from my backpack.

Her smile was a pleasant to see and pretty.Just like the way she was on the television appearance."It is too nice to meet you here eonni. I thought 2NE1 wouldn't show up tonight" I said in pleasure but a bit confused.

She shouldn't be here at Big Bang's Concert since this was a special tour involved Big Bang only, not the whole YG Family. I noticed the changed on her smile right after my words.

"Ouh~It is true. I'm not here for a show, I just-mm-..I just come up for something.That's all" She stuttered and handed me back the autographed note. Before I could thanked and bowed, she left immediately.

"It's sure something important" I just shrugged, let her be.

Without wasting this precious time, I quickly put on my bunny snowcap, repositioned my nerd glasses and began with the adventuring journey to Big Bang's fitting room."OMG.I can't believe this.again..Oppa, wait for me! Hikhik~" I chuckled and kept walking through the empty hallway, goggling to every room came into my sight, searching for the exact target. 

Suddenly, group of staff appeared from a corner. I randomly barge into a room nearby. "Fuhhh~~~OMO! So close~" I leaned my back against the door, wiping away those nervous sweats on my face.

Their chattering voice sounds louder as they passed by me.

 

 "Did you all spots Dara just now? Omo, what is she doing here?"

                                    "She must be up to something.Absolutely!" 

                                                                      "Really?? why so? Do you see any?"

                                    " Haisshh~~you are so outdated.She come here to meet-"

"Shhh~~don't say it loud. Others can hear you. Let's talk outside with some birs.Sounds great?"

                                                                        "Yeah! That must be good! Indeed"

 

"Did I heard it wrong?? They are talking about Dara eonni right? But..Who's the person she meet? Aigoo~~this bad-mouth staff. They should be a paparazzi instead.kekeke~~" I giggled.

"Oh.My.Oppa! Double Jackpot!" I jumped ups and down when the whole room captured into my view. "This is it! No doubt!" I ran and wandering around the room.

"Finally~Oppa, I can't believe my own eyes.Uhooo~~" I playfully cried like a puppy and caressed TOP's face on the poster sticked on the wall."Ok!Choi.Jan.Di! Come to your sense!~ and search something valuable to be brought to your bed.Now!" I whispered to myself and started digging a stuffed luggage on the couch at the middle.

"Not this one" I stopped digging and grabbed some shirts littered on the table. I quickly sniffed deep all of it one by one, hoping to find at least one belongs to TOP.

"Awesome! At last! I found yours" I sniffed the undershirt deeper, savoring the strong dashing smells enveloped it.

All of sudden, a short knock up coming from the door crushed my daydream."Ottokhae? Ottokhae? I'm dead" I circled the table back and forth.

My heartbeat raced as the knock got louder "Hey! Who's inside? Open the door!! Open it up!" The door knob hardly twisted.