Sweet Camping (Part II)

Sasaeng Fan Vs Swagger Idol

Their phone sounds simultaneously, notify a message.

" Top: Have an awesome night! Make sure paparazzi catch you both!  ^o^ "

 

GD's POV

"Its Top!" We shouted and laughed to it.

"Yongie, look at that" She pointed up towards the twinkling star.

I lifted up my head, following her finger.

"When I was a little child, I used to ask my mum to get me one of those star and she would take my hands up to the sky like this" She held my hands up towards the brightest star, making it look like I was really touching it.

"Why did you want to have it?" I asked, gazing her.

"Because I'd love to see shining things. It does make me feel shines too" She smiled to the star.

"You just did it. Being a star and shining so bright on stage, most importantly in my heart" I slowly d the pocket of my pant.

Grins etched on her face."Really? Show me then how bright it is?"

"This bright" I gently swung the sparkling diamond necklace right in front her eyes.

 

Dara's POV

The beautiful necklace mesmerized me.So much to blank my head in a first glance.

I'm frozen the moment he locked it to my neck.

He then knelt down. "Dara-ssi, will you be my bride?" He romantically asked, took out his palm, waiting for mine.

Honestly, I've been shaking a lot since I never prepared myself to such once in a lifetime moment like this. Never crossed my mind it would be this soon.  

Speechless, A nod along with touching smiles had been my answer as I welcomed the hanging hand.

He tighten the grips, pulling me into his arms.

From a short warm hug to a long pleasurable smooch. 

How I wish for the night to stay young. 'Yongie, You've made my night'

 

 

 

I admit that this chapter quite boring and short. I don't know what happen to my head, I just can't help for a better writing these few days.
Even so, hopefully you guys would support me for a better coming chapters.