Disguise

Sasaeng Fan Vs Swagger Idol

Your POV

My phone rang right after I exited from the elevator.

"Hello" I pick the call. 

"Jandi-aa, I just realize I had reverse the door number. It should be 700 not 007.Hehe~" My mom giggled on the phone.

"Omma! Never mind! Your fault is always my pleasure. I love you very much today! Muahhh Muahhh Muahhhh.Kekeke~" I hung up the phone and pressed the upward button on the wall.

"Wow! Fantastic baby!~~DANCE! Wooooo~~~ " I sang and danced aimlessly as I waited for the elevator.

"Ting~" The elevator has opened but I was still into the dancing.

Suddenly, a weight twice mine hit my back, making me stumbled by the door elevator.

"Ouch!! It's hurt. Yah! Where do you put your eyes?! Haishh" Didn't bother much of who was the annoying giant, I fixed my bunny snowcap and squeezed my sprained ankle.

My head spun and my vision blurred as I crawled, wandering for my glasses on the floor. I totally blind without it.

 

TOP's POV

I rushed out of the elevator, fully dressed in cleaner service uniform and that was awful ever.Yeck!

"Geez" I noticed someone was there just after I bumped into her."Aee~Bunny head?? You still here?"

That was weird when she looked at me but didn't attacked me like what she should did when she saw me. She then crawled on the floor.I was like what the hell she did down there? another trick?

Just then I spotted a pair of broken big glasses under my feet."Oppss, sorry" I shrugged.

"Damn" I saw a number of media already got inside. I knew I should make it fast.

Without thinking further, I shoved the bunny head together with me.

 

Your POV

"Yah Giant! Where do you wanna take me to? I need my glasses" I kept blinking to get to see him clearly but failed.

"I know you with me. So, please help me bunny head" He patted my head.

I struggled to escape myself from his tight braces but this giant obviously stronger.

"Oh, love. Let's go for lunch.You must be hungry waiting me all the way" He kept me by his side, holding my hand hard while dragging me out of the building.

I'm about to scream at his absurd act when sudden noise of voices greeted us by the time we passed the front gate.

They were too noisy for me to catch up what they were up to.

For awhile, we were stuck in the middle of the hustle before I had myself ride on a car along with the giant.

"Omo! You kidnap me?" I pulled myself together and kept my sling bag to my chest, embraced it tight.

 

TOP's POV

"What? Kidnap you?" I smirked."Even crazy people would think twice for it"

"Hey Top, What's going on with this bunny head? Why you keep her with us? This would only give us double trouble" My manager yelled from the driver seat.

"Oh yea, I forgot. Hyung, stop there" I pointed him the bus stop less than 50 meters in front.

 

Your POV

"TOP?? TOP oppa?? Did I just heard It wrong? Oppa! Is that you?" I excitedly leaned close to him, caressing his eyes, down to his lips.

"Get off your hand! ya!~ ya!~ YAH! bunny head!!" He dodge my hands in every .

"Your lips! y. No doubt! Oppa~~Why don't you tell me from the beginning? I know you would find me anyway" I jumped into his muscled arms.

"Oppss, Oppss!" He pushed my forehead away.

I felt strange by how he treated me. It was harsh anyway for him to touch me like that. What was wrong for a fanatic fan like me to have a warm hug from my ultimate bias. Am I that disgusting?

"Oppa..." I called and slowly squeezed his hand. 

"Get out" He rudely ordered as the car slowed down by the bus stop.

"Oppa..." I called again.

"What again?" He asked coldly.

"My glasses..I need that to go back home" I grumbled.

"Here.Go ahead" He took off his glasses and handed it to me.

"But..this is not mine" I claimed and scrutinized the smaller glasses with my fingers.

"Take it and arrive home safely or otherwise. You choose" He forced me out of the car immediately as I put on the glasses.

 

"Oppa~..You're not your true self" I balanced my paces, supporting the sprained ankle as I walked back home.

Along the way, I gathered my thoughts, hardly finding any excuse to throw away my negative perception on him.