9

In Denial Much?!

 

 

 

"It's all your fault!!" Yuri suddenly shouts.

You stared wide eyed at Yuri and mouthed, "What are you doing?"

"Huh?" Luhan curiously said.

Yuri opened . "Nothing!" you interrupted.

"Nothing right? you stared at Yuri gritting your teeth.

"Yes um." Yuri stuttered. "It's all  fault because you drank all of the soda?" she uttered.

"Okay? Here have some." Luhan awkwardly gave her a new bottle of soda.

-

A couple of minutes later you arrived at your destination. You stared at luxurious mall in front of you and smile, feeling excited about this gimmick.

 

Yuri clasped her hands and looked at you, "So what are we going to do here?" she said her eyes glistening.

You shrugged, "Umm, let's watch a movie?"

She smiled, "Sounds alright!"

You both turned your attention to the red headed boy standing beside you.

 

"What?" Luhan inoccently said.

"Wanna watch a movie?" you asked.

He grinned, "Sure!"

 

-

You guys arrived at the movie theatre. All of you were staring at the movie posters in front of you. You watched as Yuri placed her fingers repeatedly at her lips and thinking.

Yuri turned her head to you and asked, "So which movie? Paranormal?"

You cringed, you weren't a big fan of horror. "I don't want to die in a young age."

"Batman?" she replied.

"I'm not feeling it. Lame!" you stated.

Yuri got her hair and letting it fall onto her right shoulder, "How about Resident Evil?"

You paused, "Nah. Too evil."

"Rise of the Guardians?" Luhan interruped you two.

You though about the movie. You heard it was nice and you were suddenly interested in a animation movie. "That's okay."

 

You walked towards the cashier to buy tickets.

"3 tickets to Rise of the Guardians, pls" you politely said.

Yuri suddenly nudged you, "Yah! I want snacks!" 

 

 

-

Double update!

Exo is currently at SNSD's concert rn /cries 

Baekhyun is being all fanboy omg lol

byeol