5

In Denial Much?!

 

"WAHH IT'S ALMOST WINTER BREAK!", Yuri screamed. 
 
You smiled in relief, "Yeah~ finally winter break" *Finally, a little break from Luhan*
"Can you believe after this we're seniors then after that college!", she shouted. "We're getting old, and older, and older..", she ended with fake sobs while clinging onto you like a koala. 
 
"AISHH!", you smacked her head. "You're so noisy! Are you even kidding me! Of course we're getting old...that's how the life works", you jokingly said. 
Yuri grinned, "And soon enough we're getting married!" She clasps her hands and placed it in her chest, "All I want is a man who's caring, loving, and a joyful father to my kids." she ends looking at the sky. 
You shook your head, "Aigoo~ Here we go again."
She pouted, "Why? It's actually TRUEE!!" 
"Yah! We're still studying, plus how are you supposedly going to get married if you don't have a boyfriend! Huh?", you smirked. 
She shrugged her shoulders, "Pssh. that's a piece of cake. I'll get a boyfriend, you'll see.", giving you a big smile. 
"Well, Good luck about that!", you ended. 
 
*Time flies...Yuri's right, soon enough we'll be mothers. OH MY GOD WHAT THE HECK AM I THINKING*
-
You were walking alone, heading home already. You were in deep thoughts when you notice a sudden movement at the corner of the school's building. Curiosity runs into your mind, and decided to slowly approached it. When comes into full view, your eyes widened in surprise to see the one and only person you wouldn't want to see at the moment.
 
 
Luhan.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
HAhahhahhah double update again
 
Have you watched Exo live in Music bank 
 
They're so awesome....
 
THANK YOU TO ALL WHO SUBSCRIBED US ,VOTED, AND COMMENTED... WE ARE VERY THANKFUL
 
LOVE YOU GUYS
 
                                         FIGHTING AND SAY AWWOOOO~
                                             <3 BaconN'CheeseCake 
 
the chicken head dance is so funny LOL