7

In Denial Much?!

 

"Woahh There! Chill! Are you on your period your something?" Luhan came out of no where, chuckling.

"Sup Luhan" Yuri said with a straight face on.

"Hey Yuri are you taking a good care of my bestfriend?" Luhan said.

Yuri furrowed her brows, "Always and always will! I'll never ever leave my bestfriend for a btch" she stated giving him a glare.

"Cut it guys!" you interrupted.

"Luhan, we don't need you here..uh actually it'll be a girls night out. So, you better go to Minkyu before she sees us together", you said even though you're honestly hurting. "You know her when she gets jealous. Move along~" you stated while pushing him away.

 

Luhan faced you, "Hey! Wait! First, Minkyu will be in Canada because her parents wanted to have a family reunion or something like that since they have been busy because of there business lately. Second, your mom called me and she wants me to guard you and if I didn't she'll kill me. And third, I want to bond with my bestfriend" he pouted ever so cutely.

You inwardly squealed because of his pout. "Aish Okay! Let's make a deal! You leave us alone and I'll text you if we're done already. Deal?" you said.

"No can do baby girl. I won't let the you-" he earns a glare from Yuri. He rolls his eyes, "I mean the both of you alone especially at night! You know me, Haeun" he declared like a boss.

"Ahhhh~ Life when your with someone who likes a Btch" Yuri said while stretching her arms comfortably.

"Yuri!" you shouted and gave her a glare. *I have to make plan so that this annoying deer stays away from me. I hate you mom! Gr why does she have to call Luhan!* you mentally whined to yourself.

You were in deep thoughts when you felt familiar warm hands cupped your face. "Your in deep thoughts again" he said to you sweetly not removing his hands. You blush from the small interaction but you mentally warned yourself that he's already taken. You slowly removed his hands and moved backwards.

Luhan sighed, "Don't over think too much because the answer is still NO. I will come with you and that is final."

*This stupid jerk knows me too well* you thought.

 

"Are we still going or not?" Yuri whined.

"Of course!" you exclaimed. "We're going!"

She moves closer to you and whispered, "What about him?" she looks at Luhan.

"Leave it all to me." you whispered back, a smirk forming on your lips.

 

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sup!! Everyone...Finally we updated  

 

I'm very sorry for not updating yesterday...It's all my fault

 

 

 

I'm VERYY SORYY :( 

Thank you to those who subscribed at us 

We are really thankful 

 

WE LOVE YOU

 

 

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT~

   

 

                                                          FIGHTING AND SAY AWOOOO~

                                                             <3 BaconN'CheeseCake