3

In Denial Much?!

 

"Haeun!!!"
Your little fantasy land was interrupted by a loud scream of your name. You looked up to see a pair of almond shaped brown eyes staring right at you.

"What?", you groaned. 
"You were dazing out again!", your friend Yuri stated while combing her long brown hair. 
You pouted, "Sorry."
She sighed, placing his blue brush on the table. "Is it Luhan again?"

You didn't respond. Every time you see Luhan, or rather think of him, your heartbeat starts to beat fast in an instant. 
The boy that used to protect you is attached to someone you hate.

Another sigh came out from Yuri's lips, "I know it still hurts but you have to accept it."

__________

"Hey Haeun!", Luhan happily said as he wrapped his thin but muscular arms around you. 
"Someone's a little too happy today. What happened? Tell me!", you said. 
"Well don't get panic okay!", he stated. 
You grinned, "Okay I won't"
"You know the girl that I kept on talking about", he starts, his face getting red little by little. 
*I hope I'm the girl* " Yeah."
He scratches the back of his neck shyly, "I'm going to confess to her tomorrow."
"Really? Are you serious?" 
"Yep."

-


Luhan drops you off in front of your gate like he always do. He lives 3 streets away from your house but he will always drop you home first.

"So see you tomorrow! Good night!"
"Night Haeun!", he flashes you one last smile.

-

 

You groaned as you reach for your alarm to turn it off. You sat up took a glance upon your purple room before once again lay down for another 5 minute sleep.

Before completely drifting of to sleep, you heard a knock from your door. "Wake up, Ms. Lee", you heard your maid say. You groaned one last time before finally getting ready for school.

-
You stared at yourself one last time at the mirror. You were wearing simple casual clothes like you always do when going to school.

*I wish I'm the girl please*, you desperately thought.

-

After 5 minutes of your walk going to school, a familiar pair of soft hands blocked your sight.

You smiled, "Luhan, I know it's you."
"Unfair! Why do you know?", you could almost hear Luhan pouting. 
You removed his hands, "Because you’re the only one that does that to me", you said sticking out your tongue. 
"Luhan, you’re confessing today right?"
"Yeah!", he said. 
"Excited?
" No. Nervous.", he frowned. "All I want is her to accept me", he said fidgeting with his fingers which is his habit when he gets nervous. 
*I’ll accept you no matter what*, you thought.

-

It was lunch break and you were excited because finally your best friend will confess to you. (Or so you thought)

"Haeun! Are you sure your the girl that Luhan's talking about?", Yuri nervously said. 
"Shhhh...Not to loud...but I think so?", you said scratching your head. 
"Sooo...your not that sure?"
"Yeah~ but I think it's me!"
"Pabo!", she said, hitting your head. "Don't expect to much, Haeun."
"YAH! I know but I think I'm the girl uh i guess."
"Okay that's what you think", she stated while sticking out her tongue teasingly.

Suddenly, the front door of the cafeteria opens and reveal the person that you've been waiting for.

Your eyes automatically landed on him. "Luhan", you start. 
"Here he comes...Yah! Why are you slouching? Sit straight don't act nervous! He's coming! Palli! Fix yourself!", Yuri whispered while fixing your clothes and hair.

Luhan walks in your way but suddenly makes a turn. You frowned and turned to where his line of sight is.

You weren't the girl he likes after all.

-

Double update!!

 

byeol