8

In Denial Much?!

 

You passed by Luhan. You didn't dare to look at him.

Luhan was suppossed to reach out to you but he drops his hand instead. "I missed the old you." he mumbled, his eyes getting all wet.
"LUHAN! Are you coming or not?" he heard Yuri yell.
He clears his throat and wipes his eyes, "Coming!" he replied.

-

You guys were all in your limousine. Yes, you had limo. You guys own a big hotel company and obviously your family spends some of the money for yourselves. Let's just say that your family likes to use your money for your entertainment purposes.

You study in a very exclusive school for rich kids. So, it wasn't rare to see limousines or expensive cars in the campus. Yuri's family owns a very successful manpower company which is why they have also have luxury cars. And well the Lu's own a big car company and obviously they have all the vehicles and limos.

You 3 honestly didn't like showing to people that you guys are wealthy, explaining your simple outfits and things.

It just so happens that your mom asked your driver to used the limo so you guys could be comfy and relaxed.

"Ms., where are we heading to?" you heard your driver said.
"Ahjussi!" Yuri cheerfully exclaimed. "were going to TOKYO, SEOUL, LONDON, NEW YORK!" she continiued singing a song from a famous korean girl group which she likes.
You and Luhan looked at each other then face palmed yourselves.

"Ahjussi, mianhae about that. We'll be going to the nearest mall please" you said giving a smile.

[Listen to this: (x)]

You were all chilling in the limo. Yuri was happily eating the food that was given to you all, while Luhan was sipping his soda and using his phone. You were just staring at the window while listening to the radio.

"Again today, I walk toward you with tearful steps

I wait for the day that I will touch your heart

For the day you will hold me in your embrace

I need you hey" (Baby Steps - TTS)
 

You listened intently to the song. You knew you were being too emotional but because of the things you've experienced, the song was perfect for what you were feeling. You didn't notice that you were getting teary eyed.

"Excuse me, Ms. Lee. Are you okay?" the driver interrupted your thoughts.
You cleared your throat and straightened your back, "Neh! Ahjussi ..I'm okay I just yawned" you said giving a sad smile.

Luhan and Yuri stares at you.

Yuri whispered, "Are you okay?"
"Yeah." you stated.
"Hey. Do you have any problem?. You know that you can count on me right?" he stares at you with his big doe eyes and smiles.
You smiled back at him. *Babo! You are my problem!* you secretly thought.

 

You thought everything is back to normal until,


"It's all your fault!!" Yuri suddenly shouts.

 

-

Updated! Don't you just love cliff hangers? HAHA

Thank you once again to everyone! And yes we are both Filipinos. :)

In the mean time, let us all appreciate Kris' aegyo.

byeol