4

In Denial Much?!

 

From afar, you can see him approaching HER slowly. You stared at him feeling your heart starting to ache.
 
"Hi Minkyu", Luhan starts while giving her the biggest smile he could do. 
Minkyu stops chatting with her friends and turns her head to Luhan. Upon seeing him, she immediately fixes her long wavy hair and checks herself on her pink mirror. 
"Hey Luhan!", she clears . "You okay?"
"Yeah I'm alright...I just wanted to ask you something", scratching the back of his neck. 
Minkyu sweetly smiled, "What is it?"
"Well...can you be my girlfriend?", he stuttered turning extremely red.
Your heart was thumping fast. *Please say no. Please*
Minkyu's red lips instantly curved to a big smile, "YES!", she squeals. Her friends were also giddy at the side. 
"Really?", Luhan suddenly pulls her into a hug.
Tears are forming your eyes. You can't believe that the girl Luhan likes is your worse enemy. You felt betrayed. Did he forget what she did to you? How she ruined your whole childhood?
"Hey~ Haeun you alright?, Yuri shakes you with a frown on her face.
 
You snapped out of your thoughts and gave a bitter smile, "Yeah I'm fine. Uh I need to go somewhere", you hurriedly grabbed your things and started running out of the cafeteria. 
"Haeun! Where are you going?", you heard Yuri shout.
Luhan was about to follow but he remembered that he already has someone.
Yuri runs as fast as she can to find you. She knows you very well. There is only one place you'll go when your sad.
*I'm not the girl. I'm so stupid for hoping I was the one.* tears were seeping down your eyes. 
Suddenly a pair of arms wrapped around you, "Don't cry, you're a strong girl right?" you heard the soothing voice of your bestfriend, Yuri. 
"Come on Haeun, cheer up", she hugs you tighter. 
"Why am I so damn stupid to overly think that I'm the girl Luhan's talking about?", you croaked. 
Yuri sighed, "You’re not stupid...don't think like that! It's Luhan's fault that he made the wrong decision", she pats your back. 
"Yuri-ah, remember the story I've told you before.."
"What story?"
"How he used to save me from her when we were in kinder", you said. She sits beside you. 
"This room", you look at it once again. "This same spot when he saved me...", you added. "Where's that Luhan...?", you croaked. "He promised me he'll protect me, but now he's with her. The only person that ruined my childhood", you cried.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Hahaha T_T TOO MUCH DRAMA LOL
  I hope your liking our story so far :D
 PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT
 
 
                                                    Sayyy AWOOO~
                                              BaconN'CheeseCake