11

In Denial Much?!

While you guys were watching the movie, you stared the main character in the movie then glanced at Luhan, then stared at the cartoon again.

*Wahhh!!~ Jack Frost really looks like Luhan* you thought as you took another glance at the boy next to you.

"Yuri-ah~" you whispered.
"Yeah?" she said not taking her eyes away from the big screen.
"Jack Frost really looks like Luhan" you whispered while giggling.
Yuri turned her head to you, "Well? Kinda but not really."

-



After the movie ended, the three of went to the nearest restaurant to eat dinner. You and Luhan weren't really that hungry, but for Yuri's big appetite, you guys decided to go to one for her sake.



"Ahjumma! One big bowl of ramen please!" Yuri cheerfully said to the waiter.
Luhan gave a small smile, "I would like to have bibimbap."
"I'll have naengmyun." you decided.


After you ordered your food you stared intently at Luhan,

*He really does look like Jack Frost*

"Yahh!! Haeun, if you really think he" she stops and points at Luhan. "Then it's a big no!" she ended.
"Why not? Are you that amazed to see my irresistable face??" Luhan scoffed.
You and Yuri rolled your eyes, "In your dreams, Luhan"

After your orders were served, the three of you immediately dive into each of your food. You look at Yuri and you saw her eating like a mad dog. She is really unstoppable when it comes to food.

"Yuri-ah eat your food properly. It's like you haven't even eaten in days." you said.
"Waeyo? No one can stop me when it comes to food." she said with a mouth full of ramen.
" AISHHH!! Pabo! Act like a girl will you. You look like a native pig" Luhan laughed.

Yuri smacked Luhan's head.

"Ah!" Luhan groans then starts massaging is head.
"DON'T YOU EVER INSULT THE WAY I EAT OR ELSE YOUR HEAD WILL BE CUT OFF." Yuri stated while glaring at him.
*Aigoooooo~ my bestfriends are crazies* you shake your head
"Okay guys that's enough.." You glanced at Luhan, "You okay?"
"NO! a pig just smacked my head!" he grunted.
"Luhan stop it!! do you want to get hit again?" Yuri said, annoyed.
"Aniyo~" he pouts.
"THEN SHUT UP!" you sighed and looked at Yuri, "AND YOU WOMAN WHERE'S YOUR MANNERS WE'RE IN PUBLIC...YOUR PARENTS SENT YOU TO A HIGH CLASS SCHOOL TO LEARN MANNERS NOT TO LOOK LIKE YOU DIDN'T STUDY!" you bursted.

"Mianheyo~ " Yuri pouts cutely.

"The two of you finish your food PROPERLY OKAY! Aishhh Why do I have childish friends?" you said then continued eating.

 

 

 

 

 

 

HAHAHHAHHAH Finally we updated 

 

I'm sorry for not being active..ON THE BRIGHT SIDE I'M BACK KEKEKKEEK~ 

OMO!! We already have school huhuuhuh sad life :C

 

We'll try to update as possible...

We promise that we will make the following chapters long.... OKAY!!!

Aigoooo~ they're so cute XD

 

                          

 

                                                      FIGHTING AND SAY AWOOOOOO~

                                                           <3 BaconN'CheeseCake