12

In Denial Much?!

Your Girls and GUY night didn't end there. You told Luhan and Yuri
to have fun at Lotte world because you still want to get your revenge and you would be all alone at your house.

"I'm in! My parents already know that I'm spending the whole
night with you. So no worries!" Yuri exclaimed giving you a huge grin.

You smiled at her then turned your head to the boy beside you, "So, are you still coming?"

"Why wouldn't I? You know I made a promise to your mom right?" Luhan said.

A big smile formed on your face, "Kaja! Let's GOOOO! you said excitedly as if on sugar rush.

You guys arrived at the amusement park, Lotte World. You become giddy and excited as you stare upon the different rides.



You suddenly smirked deviously, showing your evil side, as you thought about Luhan's fear.

"Let's ride that one!" you said, pointing to one particular ride.
Luhan fidgeted his fingers, "Ahh~ Haeun-ah, are you really sure you want to ride that one? I mean
we just ate our dinner and.." he spoked nervously.
Yuri cut him off by laughing loudly, "Our Little Luhan is scared? Aww." she mockingly pounted.
You giggled, "Come on Luhan! Don't be such a big baby. Face your fears! Let's Go! you pulled him towards the machine.

The three of you made it to the entrance and was already lining up.

"Are you sure that we are ridding this?" Luhan whispered in a little voice.
"Yeah. Why?" you innocently stared at him.
Luhan faked a laugh, "Just asking. But we'll sit together right?" he said hopefully.
"Yeah, Yeah~" *evil me is great* you thought.

When Luhan is already sat, you and yuri ran away. The both of you heard Luhan scream your name. The two of you stayed at the entrance of the entrace to watched him ride. You watch the scenery in victory when you saw Luhan's reaction while riding the coaster. He was holding onto the safety vest tightly while closing his eyes in fear. You turned your head away from the scene because you were starting to get teary eyed from laughing. The ride ended you and Yuri waited for Luhan to get of the ride.

Yuri snickered, "I'm sure he's gonna be mad from what we did. Look he's coming."

You looked up and saw Luhan's dark figure. He wasn't showing any emotion, just staring straight ahead.

*Oh the wolf just came out*
You approached him chuckling, "So, how was the ride?"you said mockingly.


Luhan brushed his shoulders unto yours that you almost fell. You felt how extremely mad he was. You followed him and kept on calling his name but the next thing you know, he's already out of your sight.

"LUHAN! LUHAN! LUHAN!" you yelled at the top of your lungs. You didn't care about the people staring at you.
*Where could he be? Pabo Haeun! Why did you even thought of that evil thing?*

Yuri said annoyed, "Where's Luahn? Aissshhh ..Aigoo this boy"

You were looking intently at the crowd for any signs of the said boy when suddenly your phone rings.

You grabbed your phone, "Yeoboseyo?"
"Haeun noona! Where are you?" you heard the caller say.
"Yah Dongsaeng-ah! Where's Luhan?" you said.
"Don't worry noona he's somewhere. He called me to take you home. Where are you?" you hear the voice chuckle.
"Dongsaeng, Noona is 2 blocks away Lotte world." you said looking around.
"I'm on my way Noona.. Wait for me."

The call ended and you hear the beeping sound already.

Yuri nudged you, "Haeun, sorry but I need to go my driver's here, call me if you get home okay." she smiled and hugged you.

You bid goodbye to your best friend. You started to walk toward the nearest bench to wait. A sudden sadness crept into your heart.
You yourself can't even believe from what you done to your own best friend and well uh crush.


You haven't notice that you were already waiting for 15 minutes. You were in deep thought, when suddenly someone tapped you.

 

 

 

 

 

CLIFFHANGER LOL

 

Wanna know who's the CALLER?

IF YOU REALLY WANNA KNOW STAY TUNED

 

 

 

LOL 

 

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

 

                                                      PATHING ANTH THAY AWOO~

                                                           <3 BaconN'CheeseCake