6

In Denial Much?!

 

Each step you made were heavy as you approached him closer and closer. You weren't expecting what you saw upclose. It tore your heart apart. You saw him having having an intimate make out session with the one and only, Minkyu.

Tears are starting to build up your eyes and you were trying your best not to burst.

 

You stared at them. You can't move your eyes away from them even though you know that your heart is officilaly torn apart.

*I'm over him! I have to stop. In fact in the very beginning nothing special is between us were best friends, tha's all. Nothing special* you tried to convince yourself.

A tear slowly dropped from your eye but you brush it immediately before anyone can see. You stood there staring at them. Each and every second hurt your whole being. You just wanted to stomp over there and stop them from each others' faces.

You deeply sighed and glanced at them for one last time. As you slowly walked away from the scene, another tear fell out and you didn't mind wiping it.

 

-

Classes just ended, and it was officially last day of school before winterbreak. You were thinking of ways to spend your break and to keep your mind out of Luhan. You wouldn't want to waste your time mopping because of someone who's taken. 

You were staring into space, when suddenly Yuri starts to shake your body. "Haeun-ah!" she whined. "Lett's have fun today since its winter break already!"

You haven't gotten to go out recently and your feet were itching to go out. "Sure!" you exclaimed. "Hang on a second, I have to tell my parents first" you said as you grabbed your smartphone.

 

To be honest, you were really wealthy. Your parents own a huge coorporation in Korea and you can get whatever you want, considering you being an only child. The only thing that saddens you is that they won't come home usually because of all the work they do. They sometimes go on different buisness trips or overseas meetings and such. Despite work, they would never forget to keep an eye on you. They would always text and call you from time to time.

Your parents would always need to be aware on what you do and where you go. If they think your not safe on a specific place, they wouldn't let you step a single foot on that venue. They were strict on your safety but other than that they love you so much.

You placed your phone on your ear and waited her to answer.

"Mom~" you sweetly said.

"Yes, Honey?" you heard your mom's soothing voice.

"Uhmm... How do I say this..." you started.

"What is it honey? Mommy's busy." she stated.

"CanIHangOutWithYuriTodaySinceIt'sWinterBreak" you hurriedly said, not taking a breath.

"Haeun, speak slowly I can't understand a single word you said."

"Mom Ca...n...I...Han..gg..."

"Just say it honey!"

You sighed, "Can I hang-out with Yuri today?"

Your mom chuckled, "Simple as that honey? And you’re having a trouble!". "Sure, but Luhan should come with you" she added.

"But MOM!" you groaned angrily.

"No BUT's honey that's final. I'll call him Bye!"

 

When the call ended, you let out a little scream. You kicked a nearby wall.

"Yah! Haeun Stop! What the heck happen? Have mercy! The wall is innocent!" Yuri exclaimed.

"OH WHY! OH WHY! Out of many people! Why 'HIM'!!" you angrily said.

"Okay? I don't get it ...EXPLAIN NOW!" she said, confused.

You glared at her, "MY MOM WANTS LUHAN TO BE WITH US!" you screamed.

 

"Woahh There! Chill! Are you on your period your something?" Luhan came out of no where, chuckling.

 

 

-

GAH CHAOS AT CHANGSHA AIRPORT A WHILE AGO 

anyways, updated!

We appreciate every view, comment and subscription of this story, thank you!

byeol