13

In Denial Much?!

You gasped, "Yah!! Sehun-ah! you scared me!"
Sehun smiled brightly then sticking out his tongue, "Mehrong~ Long time no see, Noona!" He laughed and attacked you with a big hug. "How are you?"
You chuckled at his childishness "Well....same as before."
"Oh really?!" He narrows his eyes at you, judging. " Is Luhan hyung still blind?"
"Yeap!" You sadly smiled.

"Still not over him, Noona?" He turned his head innocently while gazing at you.

You just nodded in response. He hugged you again tightly to make you feel better.

Immediately after the both of you let go. Sehun's phone suddenly rang. He digs his hand in his pocket to grab his phone then answers.

"Hyung! Wassup!" Sehun exclaimed.
Luhan screams, "Yah! sehun I told you to take her home. Not own her for the night" He received as a reply from the said boy.

"If you even dare to lay another finger on her. I'll kill you! ARASEO? Bring her home now! Remember
I'm watching the both of you." Luhan continued to the younger boy.

Sehun chuckled, showing of his eye smile. "Neh hyung~ Annyeong!"

He ends the call and turns his head to you, who is looking innocently confused.

"Dongsaeng, who was that?"

"Ohh It's Chanyeol hyung he asked me what time I'm going cause
we'll be playing games later." He grins, "Let's go before Luhan hyung kills me."

You pouted cutely, "Why didn't you tell me it's Chanyeol oppa? I should've talked to him!"

Sehun rubs the back of his neck, "Hehe sorry, Noona. He's kinda irritated because I'm not home. Don't mind hyung. Come on, before I get killed." He grabs your hand and pulls you towards a luxurious red sports car parked across the street




Sehun opens the door for you then lets you in. Before going inside as well, his phone vibrated indicating a new text message.


From: Luhan
To: Sehun

REMEMBER I'M WATCHING THE BOTH OF YOU


Sehun chuckled at his hyung's message then lightly shakes his head disapprovingly.

*Hyung is really a pabo. Why didn't he choose Haeun? Aigoo now Noona is having a hard time about it*

-While in the car-
In the car, there was a comfartable silence between the two of you while jamming to the music being played. Sehun suddenly breaks the silence.

He clears his throat, "Noona, you know the Hyungs miss you. I think you need to visit us even once a month. You missed a lot off things already." he admitted.

A big grin appeared on your face, "Really you missed me? Haha I missed you guys too. Around this week maybe I'll visit, don't worry. So how are they?"

"Well Suho and Xiumin Hyung are still busy about college, nothing changed. Lay and Kai are planning to
audition, you know how they are. They like to dance. Baekhyun hyung has a girlfriend already and-"

"WHAT! That annoying bacon has a girlfriend? Seriously? Just WOW... I can't even imagine how his girlfriend manages to make shut up." You interrupted him.

Sehun lightly laughed at your reaction, "Yeah the guys also can't even believe it. You should meet her. She's totally like hyung but on the opposite gender. You know the bubbly, loud and fun attitude of Hyung."

"WOW Okay I really need to visit you guys soon." you said.

"Kris hyung is still the gorgeous him. Tao is still childish. Also-"

You interrupted him once once again, "It's not like you any better" you giggled.

"PSSSHH~ I'm manly now noona, you'll see." Sehun declared.

Still giggling, "Okay that's what you said."

"Anyways, Chanyeol and Chen hyung are still the trolls but they'de also busy preparing for college. DO hyung is improving on his cooking skills. You should try one of his spaghetti." he finished.

You smiled brightly, "WAHH!! Time really flies~"

"Lastly Luhan hyung," he pauses.



"Is not the same as before."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TEASER TEASER TEASER HAHAHAHHA 

 

HI GUYS WE ARE BACK HAHA

Finally we have update

Sorry for not being active because it's our test weekk WOOOOH

Have you watch the Drama Ver. Awhhh poor kyungsoo he got pushed :((((( 

I was Laughing at the MV because Chanyeol is such a HAPPY VIRUS 

FOREVER HAPPY VIRUS Ahahhaaha Don't mind the foot and the arrow LOL RATED PG 

 

trantrinh you got the answer hahaha it's too obvious right?

Okay here's Luhan being "MANLY"

 

OWHHH wait just to add LUHAN is even laughing. Don't mind Chanyeol again.

 

 

 

                                                                                                                          Luhan is MANLY

                                                                                                               <3 BaconN'CheeseCake