ch.9

His Smile-Mask

  

 

The next morning Donghae's mom forced Donghae to go up and help Donghwa un-pack, much to Donghae's dislike.

He trudged up the stairs with his brothers suitcase in tow, not wanting to do this at all.

Once they started un-packing it became completely silent except for the rustle of things being moved.

It didn't matter how much Donghae hated silence right now because he wasn't going to speak to his brother unless Donghwa spoke to him first.

Fortunetly for Donghae the silence didn't last much longer.

"So how are you doing in school?" Donghwa asked as he started un-packing his carry-on. Donghae tried to restrain himself from flinching at his brother's voice and thankfully he did.

"Um, n-not so good. I have a tutor now." Donghae mumbled but loud enough for Donghwa to hear.

"Is it because of me?" Donghwa suddenly asked once they both started putting things in the closet.

Donghae didn't answer, his full attention was on Donghwa's hands. Every time they accidently touched or even bumped him, he flinched.

Donghwa suddenly dropped the shirts that were in his hands and grabbed onto Donghae's shoulders.

Donghae was frozen in fear of what might happen.

"Look Donghae. I know you don't believe me when I say I've changed but I'm going to prove it to you. But Donghae, I can't do this without a little support from you." Donghwa had tears b in his eyes and Donghae's wall, the one that he built and built ever since Donghwa got sent away, collapsed and he finally hugged his brother with a true smile on his face.

He needs a big brother by his side, he needs Donghwa. So he's going to give him one last chance.

*~~*

Donghwa was still tired from the long flight and un-packing so he laid down to take a nap and Donghae decided to visit Key,Jonghyun, and Minho.

He told his mom he was going to visit an old friends house, grabbed his keys and helmet then ran outside and hopped onto his dirtbike. He put his helmet on and sped off down the street.

Once he arrived at the big white house he hopped off and laid his helmet on the seat. He knocked on the door and a brightly smiling Jonghyun answered.

"Oh Donghae, come on in." Donghae walked in and closed the door behind him. He slipped off his shoes and followed Jonghyun to the living room where Minho and Key were watching Dooly.

"Minho, look whose here." Jonghyun said and little Minho spun around and beamed at Donghae along with a small smile and shake of the head from Key.

"Donghae hyung!" Donghae knelt down and opened his arms wide just as Minho came running into them.

"Hey Minho. How are you?" Donghae asked as he ruffled Minho's fluffy hair.

"Super fantastic. Taemin's coming home from Uncle Onew's in a few minutes." Minho yelled and Donghae chuckled.

There was another knock at the door and Key went to answer it.

He came back with a guy that looked about Key and Jonghyun's age and a little bubbly boy that must be Taemin.

"Taemin!" Minho yelled and ran to hug his little brother.

"Onew hyung this is Donghae, Donghae this is Onew hyung." Jonghyun introduced and they were going to shake hands but Onew somehow ended up tripping and flipping himself over the sofa and landing on the floor with a thud.

"I'm alright." He groaned as he got up.

"Whatever he does it's Onew Condition!" The other four yelled and Donghae gave them a weird look then laughed.

Minho ran over to Donghae while dragging Taemin behind him by his little hand.

"Donghae hyung this is my cute little brother Taemin." Donghae bent down and smiled at Taemin then held his palm out for a high-five.

Taemin smacked his little hand against Donghae's big one and smiled.

"Can I take them out for a surprise hyung?" Donghae asked Key as he stood up.

"Tomorrow. Right now, we're going to talk." Key said with a smirk.

"Wait!" Onew yelled at them and they all instantly turned towards him.

"I have an announcement. Taemin." Onew said and Taemin nodded and went outside.

A second later he came back holding a women's hand.

"Guys this is Luna, my girlfriend." Onew announced with a blush, and Luna laughed and blushed along with him.

Key, Jonghyun, Donghae, and Minho clapped and whistled (Jonghyun).

"And we all thought you were going to date chicken your whole life." Jonghyun laughed and then everyone joined in while Onew tried to stop his mouth from watering at the thought of chicken.

While everyone was distracted Key grabbed Donghae's wrist and pulled him upstairs and into his and Jonghyun's bedroom.

He closed the door behind him and they both sat on the couch at the end of the bed.

"Okay so tell me about what happened between you and Donghwa." Key said and Donghae sighed.

It's time to tell someone and that person is the Almighty Key.

"He turned into a monster." Donghae said and tears threatened to fall out of his eyes.

"May I ask how?" Key quietly asked as he rubbed Donghae's back.

"He hit me and cut me with broken glass but thats not even the worst part." Donghae sobbed into Key's chest. He's finally letting everything out, and he can't believe it. He is finally telling someone after so many years.

"What else did he do?" Key asked in a whisper but Donghae heard him loud and clear.

"H-he...molested and me, more than once."

 _______________________________________________________________

 Do you all like it or are you disappointed?

 Oh and to all of you that live in the US. Top K-Pop stars to hold free concert in New York!

Here's the link to read more:

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/08/top-k-pop-stars-to-hold-free-concert-in-new-york

 Anyways,

*~~COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE~~* 

 

his_smile_mask_by_delusional_love-d4e90h