ch.2

His Smile-Mask

   

 

"Somebody's a little jealous, huh?" Hyukjae smirked and Donghae snapped out of his thoughts and looked up at the red haired nerd, glaring at him. Well he's the only one that knows its a glare, Heechul thinks he looks like Joker off of batman and Kyuhyun thinks he just looks like an idot with a smile on his face.

"Nobodys jealous here unless your jealous of me. Kyuhyun can hang out with whoever he wants to."

"Jealous of you?! Who in their right mind would ever be jealous of you?" The nerd scoffed and Donghae's fist clenched under the table. "Now lets get started, the sooner we're done the sooner I can leave."

"Yeah whatever."

"Why are you smiling?"

"I always smile. Why is it distracting you?"

"How in the hell would your stupid smile distract me?" Wow. This guy really does hate Donghae and he doesn't even like his smiles. Is he even human?

"Nevermind lets just start so I can leave."

This is going to be the longest two hours ever.

                                                                           ~~~~

 

 

Donghae sighed as he walked down the hallway. He missed soccer practice all because of that nerd, and it was not a good thing when he missed soccer practice.

"Donghae!" Donghae stopped and turned around to see Yunho running towards him. "Why didn't you show up at practice?"

"Don't ask. So what happened?" Something always happened when he wasn't there. Whether it's somebody getting hit in the face with a ball or Junsu getting tangled in the net some how.

"Nothing at all. Kyuhyun showed up and made sure nobody got a ball to the face. He also kept Junsu from getting tangled in the net."

Kyuhyun went to soccer pracitce instead of sitting in his room and playing starcraft? Looks like he knows Donghae's going to kill him.

"See you later Yunho!" Donghae called out as he ran to Kyuhyun's room.

Once he got there he pounded on the door until a very tired looking Kyuhyun opened it. Donghae let himself in and jumped on Kyuhyun's bed.

"How was tutoring?" Kyuhyun nervously asked as he sat on the bed beside Donghae.

"I loved it. Hyukjae and I are best friends now." Kyuhyun's eyes grew big and his mouth dropped open.

"R-Really?"

"Of course not he hates my guts."

"Sorry. But I knew you wouldn't go if I told you that he hated you and you need to be tutored." Donghae just couldn't be mad at Kyuhyun. So he just softly punched him in the arm.

"I guess I deserved that. Anyways how did it go?"

"How do you think it went?"

"Nevermind." Donghae laughed then laid down on the bed and starred at the ceiling.

"Donghae hyung, what are you doing over the holiday coming up?"

"I'm going home. Why?"

"I was going to ask you if you wanted to come over my place." Come to think of it he never did go over to Kyuhyun's house and they were friends since kindergarten.

"The break is 15 days so I'm sure I can." Kyuhyun smiled at him and wrote down his address and gave it to Donghae. "Well I'll see you tomorrow Kyu."

Donghae smiled at Kyuhyun then opened the door and started walking to his room. When he finally made it he sighed and started on his homwork. He would never admit this out loud but Hyukjae did help him understand things he didn't get.

When he was stuck on a math problem there was a knock on the door. He rubbed his eyes as he got up and opened the door to find a person he did not expect to be there.

"What are you doing here?"

"Moron. You forgot your filthy bag in the library." Hyukjae tossed Donghae's soccer bag into his room and walked off. Donghae starred after him till he rounded the corner.

What is wrong with that guy?

                                                                           ~~~~

At breakfast the next morning all Kyuhyun. Heechul, Kibum, and Siwon wanted to talk about was the break from school this weekend. Donghae was only excited about seeing Kyuhyun's house for the first time.

"Donghae hyung, you okay?" 

"I'm going to go to the soccer field before class." Donghae walked away before his friends could say anything else.

He sat on a bench and put his face in his hands. He had a bad feeling about going home this weekend but he hadn't seen or talked to his mom since school started. He took out his phone and was about to call her when he saw the time. If he doesn't hurry he's going to be late.

He ran into the school and towards the classroom when he ran into someone. He fixed his clothes and looked back up to see a black haired baby faced guy.

"Sorry bout that. Are you new here? I never saw you before." Donghae said as he starred at the guy like a weirdo.

"Yeah. I'm Sungmin from Ilsan."

"Donghae." They shook hands and Donghae noticed his hands were really soft.

"Do you know where room 115 is?"

"Yeah I'm on my way there right now. Let's go." They walked to the classroom in silence until Donghae asked the question that has been on his mind since he bumped into him.

"How old are you?"

"17."

"Me to. Anyways here we are." He opened the classroom door and led Sungmin in. He made sure the teacher saw Sungmin before he went and sat in his seat beside Kyuhyun.

"Who's that hyung?"

"Sungmin from Ilsan."

"He's kind of cute." Kyu whispered in his ear.

"WHAT?!"

_______________________________________________________

I absolutely LOVE it!

Anyways...

Comment~

Subscribe~

his_smile_mask_by_delusional_love-d4e90h