Our Sweet Little Baozi

Some call it Magic;I call it Fate

I woke up to the alarm playing loudly in my ear. I cut it off wanting to go back to sleep. I did not get enough sleep and I hated myself for that. I wanted to have fun today with Xiumin oppa. I managed a smile to myself thinking of his adorable face. Xiumin had always been so very cute and adorable to me. That is how I would describe his looks. His personality is so wonderful. He is really sweet, polite, and shy. He easily blushed. I think out of all of them he is the sweetest one. I wouldn’t tell that to any of EXO though I don’t want them to think I favor him more than the others. I got up and woke Lizzy up. “Yah Wake Up!” I yelled at her making her jump up out of the bed. I started laughing at her. “Yah! That wasn’t funny Kristen!” she yelled back at me. “Sorry,” I smiled, “I needed a way to wake myself up and you helped. I love you though.” “If you did you would have woken me up like a normal person,” she pouted. “But I’m not a normal person,” I said grinning. She pouted again. I sighed to myself and decided to cheer her up the best way I knew how.”Unnie mianae. I didn’t mean to upset you,” I said in what I hoped and thought was the cutest voice and face. When I want to cheer her up I call her unnie even though I’m older by some months. “If you don’t put on a smile I’ll tickle you.” She stared at me daring me with her eyes. “Fine. You have left me with no choice,” I said then I started tickling her. She started laughing and running away from me. “Stop! Stop! I’m smiling see,” she shrieked. I stopped. “Okay we’ve wasted enough time we need to get ready,” I said with a content sigh. “I know. Today should be fun. I wonder what Xiumin has in store for us,” she wondered aloud. “Me too,” I said as I went to the restroom to brush my teeth.

    We waited in the lobby for about an hour. “Lizzy maybe you should call and figure out what’s going on,” I said with worry heavy in my voice. “I hope everything is okay.” She pulled her phone out and called their manager. “This is Elizabeth. I was wondering if everything is okay because Kristen and I have been waiting for an hour now.” She was silent for a moment listening to him talk. I stood their imagining things he could be saying. “Oh. Okay. Uh-huh. Thank you so much,” then she hung up. “What is it? Is everything okay? Does he not want to hang out with us?” I asked starting to worry. “Shut up and I’ll tell you.” I got quiet. “Everything is fine the car stopped working so they have to get a new one and it’s taking a while.” “Oh,” I said with a relieved sigh and smile. “I don’t know why I thought that.” I gave a sheepish smile. Another hour had passed before we saw the car. Once we were in Xiumin immediately started apologizing. “Oppa it’s okay we understand. It happens all the time,” Liz reassured him. He gave a sheepish smile. “To make up for our time lost I’ll forget what I had planned at first. We will go to breakfast then we will go visit Hongdae and then take a cruise. Is that okay with you?” he asked looking between the two of us. Sure and of course was our response. Honestly if all we did was sit in a restaurant and have a staring contest I’d be fine with that. He took us to a really nice place to eat. It was so nice that our casual clothes made us underdressed. Out of all days today I had “decided,” with Lizzy’s help, to wear my shorts (which show off a lot of leg) and my cutest tanktop. I brought a sweater just incase my arms got cold.

    I was full after breakfast and that didn’t make anything better all it did was make me more tired. I really wanted to go to bed. We got in the car and headed to Hongdae. When we got there I was amazed. Hongdae looked awesome. We pulled up to a building called Pollalla Museum. “I hope you don’t mind visiting here.” “Of course not oppa. Wherever you want to is fine,” Liz said with a smile. He smiled back, “Kamsahamnida.” “Oppa please speak freely with us. We are you dongsaengs.” “Ye.” We then went in. My eyes lit up. It was so cool. All the old toys that were in there. I wouldn’t of dared to buy any of them though. It was kind of expensive. The museum made me think of my childhood and the toys I had. I smiled just thinking about my past. After the Pollalla Museum we walked around Hongdae stopping in at different cafes. After a while of walking we got hungry. We stop at some venders and at a little bit of Ddeokbokki. It was spicy but good. After trying different things from some of the venders we looked at some of the clothes there. Once we were done we decided to go ahead and end the day with a cruise. I was excited and looking forward to the cruise. It wouldn’t be a very long cruise but still a cruise. When we arrived at the Han River my heart sped up. I was so excited. My mind automatically went to thinking of when Kris and I came here. He taught me how to say I love you. My heart felt like it had skipped a beat. Kris saying I love you rang in my head over and over. I felt like my head and heart would explode. “Yah. Kristen!” “D-de?” I looked around confused. “Over here babo.” “I looked in the direction of the voice and saw that Elizabeth and Xiumin were waiting at the dock for me. “Duìbùqǐ..ah I mean Jwe-song-ham-ni-da Xiumin-ah. I spaced out. Sorry Liz,” I bowed my head. “Gwaenchanh-a Kristen,” he said with that adorable smile on his face. I smiled back. We got on the boat. “This is really nice Xiumin-ah. Kamsahamnida,” I smiled again. “No thank you. If it wasn’t for you two I wouldn’t be able to be off this week,” he smiled again. After a few minutes the boat started to move. I got excited. This was my first time on a boat. I ran to the railing of the boat and looked out from their. Lizzy and Xiumin started talking. I wasn’t paying any attention at all. What was on my mind Kris and Sehun. I kept thinking of all the fun I had with both of them. I wished they were here on this boat with me. Right after that thought my phone went off. I grabbed it and looked at the text really fast so I wouldn’t distract Xiumin and Liz. It was Sehun. I smiled.

Sehun: Hey what are you doing?

Me: I’m on a cruise on the Han River.

Sehun: What? With who?

Me: Xiumin oppa...Wae? Jealous?

Sehun: No

Me: Sure you aren’t. I have to go now.

I got another text but ignored it. I looked back out at the river. It really was beautiful. The sun was setting making the water and the sky a site to see. I pulled my phone out and took a picture. I sighed. I knew that this date was coming to an end. I went to join Liz and Xiumin in whatever they were talking about.

I was beginning to get sad. It wasn’t the last day yet but we only had 3 days left and out of 2 of those on was with Lay and one was with Kris. The last day I wasn’t sure who I would spend it with. I mentally told myself to not get overwhelmed by these thoughts and just enjoy my time with Xiumin and that is what I did. When we finally made it back to the hotel all I wanted to do was take my shower and go to sleep. “Wait before you take a bath,” Liz said to me. “Let’s choose who will be next.” “Araso bali bali,” I whined to her. She reached in the hat and grabbed a piece of paper then handed it to me. I grabbed it from her and started to open it, “Tomorrow we will be hanging out with…” I dropped the paper to the floor. She grabbed it and picked it up. “What’s wrong with him?” “Nothing...I’m going to take my bath now,” with that I went to the shower.