Too good to be true

Some call it Magic;I call it Fate

Computer ad: (enter now and you can get a chance to spend a week with EXO-M)(EXO-M is in Korea preparing for comeback with EXO-K)

I was watching a drama that I’ve seen about a hundred times. Hearing that I was excited. I didn’t believe I had a chance but I wanted to try anyway. I hurried up and went to the website to enter the contest. After signing up and and entering a box popped up saying the winners will be announced tomorrow. I sighed. What was I suppose to do now? I was all hyped up on energy from entering the contest.

I called my bff Lizzy and told her to come over. About 45 minutes later we were in my house sitting at the dinner table eating ice cream. I told her about the contest. She was so excited. Tao was her bias and if there was any chance of her getting to meet him she was there. So she dropped her spoon in her bowl and grabbed her computer and entered. I wished her luck and she wished it back. We then made a promise if either of us win, and if it was possible to bring a friend, we would bring each other.

So we did what we always did and that was use other people’s english lyrics of kpop songs we loved and sung our hearts out till we went to bed. The next day we woke up bright and early. We were so excited to find out if we won. I was readying myself for disappointment. I logged on and went to the homepage where the winner was announced. But I already knew it was too good to be true. I wasn’t a winner and neither was Lizzy. Sad and disappointed I closed the computer and sighed.

“I knew this was going to happen. I don’t know why I even tried,” I pouted. “Hey at least we tried.” Lizzy always knew how to cheer me up. I agreed with her and tried to forget about it. Later that day Lizzy told me that if the person doesn’t claim by the next day another winner would be picked. Well being the skeptic I was I just said, “Who would miss a chance like this?” Lizzy being optimistic said, “What if the person is younger than us and need permission but their parents say no?” I would have loved to believed that but I didn’t think it would happen. Me and Lizzy are 18. We live in the United States. But a trip to S. Korea would be nice thats what we thought ever since we started listening to Kpop. Unlucky for me I had some cleaning to do and Lizzy helped me. It helped the day pass by and the disappointment fade. Lizzy made everything fun. I am so happy to have a friend like her.