Promise

Some call it Magic;I call it Fate

    I woke up and saw Kris beside me and I smiled. I closed my eyes as the events of last night replayed in my head over and over. When I opened my eyes Kris opened his too so we were looking at each other. He kissed me so sweetly. Unfortunately we knew what the sun meant. So I took a shower while he ordered us some breakfast. By the time I got out of the shower the food was there. “Go ahead and eat, I’m going to take a shower.” I nodded my head and started eating. Surprisingly I didn’t feel like crying, I’d probably cry on the plane or when I get home. After he came out he ate and we just sat there and talked. We looked at the time and knew we had to leave and go back to the hotel where Liz and Tao should be waiting. We shared on last deep kiss before I left out before him. We caught us a taxi and headed back to the hotel to meet Liz and Tao so we could head to the airport. We arrived to fast for my liking at the hotel.

    We got out and I went up to the room Liz was in and Kris went into the room where Tao was at. Liz greeted me with a smile and a hug. “Hey how was your night?” she asked. “It was good. We slept on the beach. I cried though,” I said sheepishly. I would tell her everything that happened on this trip when we got back home. I just wasn’t ready to talk about it yet. “How was your night?” I asked her, “did anything happen?” She just smiled and sat me down. “Tao is so sweet. He’s such a gentlemen. I fell for him all over again. We went to see a movie then he took me to eat dinner. We came back to the hotel and went to the roof where a cute little set up was. There was a couch with a little net set up around is with rose petals all around. It was so romantic. We watched the sun set and then. Oh my God you won’t believe it. He said even though we will be far apart he doesn’t want me to forget him and be with any other men and asked me to be his girlfriend!” My jaw dropped, “really!?” “Yeah and of course I said yes how could I not. And to prove to others that I was taken he gave me a couple ring,” she beamed as she showed me her ring. I was so excited for her. Then it hit me Kris never asked me to be with him and we slept together I felt a little embarrassed but I didn’t show it otherwise Liz might find out.

    Liz took a shower. While she was in the shower I made sure all of my stuff was together. I know I already had a shower but what if Liz notices that I didn’t shower and I slept outside so I got me something out to wear. When she got out she started making sure all of her stuff was together. I went into the bathroom and took a quick shower. When I got out we had to leave otherwise we’d miss our flight which honestly I wouldn’t mind. The ride to the airport was lively and happy not sad at all. When we arrived at the airport the rest of EXO was there waiting on us. I got out of the car and smiled. I would miss this group even though there are some people I didn’t get to meet and hang out with.

    Sehun walked up to me and handed me a bouquet of flowers. They were beautiful and smelled wonderful. I hugged him. When I pulled away I could see that he was blushing. I smiled. I hugged EXO M and when I got to Kris I gave him a tight hug. I would miss them all so much. After a few minutes it was time for us to board our plane. My heart actually felt light so maybe I wouldn’t cry. The flight home felt very short. It was evening when we arrived back in Texas. Once we landed I turned around and looked at the plane trying to figure out if what all happened was real or fake. That night I stared at sky replaying everything over and over. I kept looking at the pictures I took to make sure everything was real. Against my protest I fell asleep. Just like that the dream I never wanted to end was over. The star that was shinning so bright was gone.

    A week had passed by and everything was normal. I would still think about the special night Kris and I shared. I finally had the courage to tell Liz about everything excluding the passion filled night. Another week had passed and I really couldn’t tell if everything that happened was real or not. After two more weeks passed I just tried to move on. Sehun stayed in contact with me and we’d talk when it was night time. I would be getting ready for bed but he was getting ready to start his day. He would tell me when they were having a comeback but wouldn’t tell me what the concept was so I could be surprised like the other fans. He would send me photos of his new look and tell me to guess. Of course the only person I would tell and show pictures to was Liz.

On day while I was at home just resting and watching tv there was a knock on my door. I knew Liz was at work so it wasn’t her. I couldn’t think of anyone else who would turn up unexpected so I just assumed that it was the mailman and my package had arrived. I got up and opened the door and to my surprise it was Kris. “How...how did you find me?” I asked bewildered and excited to see my shining star glowing so bright again. I found you from when your friend filled out her application to win the trip. I went to her house to drop off a present and to find you,” he smiled. I hugged and kissed him. “Wait Tao came with you? What about EXO? How are you here? Did the rest come too?” “Well you see...I hope you don’t hate me and you understand but me and Tao left EXO we wanted to be with you and Lizzy.” I stared at him in shock. I felt special and like I’m holding him back.

“I will continue with my career but I will do it by your side.” I smiled knowing that he wasn’t officially quitting singing and acting because of me. I kissed him again. He pulled away from me and looked very serious. “I know we don’t really know each other but there is one thing I know for sure and that is I want to be with you for the rest of our lives,” he got down on one knee and pulled out a ring, “will you marry me Kristen?” I was baffled, “Yes.” He stood up and put the ring on my finger. I called Liz and just screamed when she answered. I told her that Kris asked me to marry him and I said yes. She told me Tao asked her too. I was so excited for the both of us.

Weeks went by and Kris lived with me. We were so happy until one day I got real sick and threw up. I rarely got sick so I was worried that I picked up something from Korea and it was just affecting me. I went to the doctor to get a check up. Of course one of the first questions you are asked by a doctor besides if you’ve been out of the United States is could it be possible that you are pregnant. At first I said no but then the memory of my last day in Korea popped up in my mind. I told the doctor that there was a possibility. I was so nervous. After being tested and getting the results I went home to Kris. “Are you okay? What did the doctor say was wrong?” I just looked at him scared to know his reaction. “Kris..I…” I couldn’t finish the rest of my sentence so I just handed him the ultra sound and watched his face to see how he would react. He stared at the picture for a moment, “you’re...you’re pregnant?” “Yes,” I said with a shaky voice. He just smiled and pulled me into a hug and kissed me.

I called and told Liz the news which meant I had to tell her about the passionate night in Korea. She was excited for me. Kris and I talked about names and about moving into a bigger place. We talked about getting married before the baby was due. We talked about our long and scary future. I was only 18 and was becoming a mom. He was only 24. Becoming parents so early was scary and new. That night we sat down and watched EXO’s new video. “Kris do you regret leaving EXO?” He looked at me, “No because I would have regretted letting you go.” I smiled as he kissed me on my head. This is a life I could get used to.