Call It Fate

Some call it Magic;I call it Fate

The next morning Lizzy called me, she went home the night before, I flipped over and grabbed my phone. I was thinking to myself what time is it? It was 5:30 am. I answered the phone a little irritated. “What?” “Wake up! You won’t believe this!” “What is it Liz?” I asked impatient. “The person didn’t claim it and I WON!” I sat up fast in my bed, my head was spinning and I didn’t know what to do. I remember thinking to myself, what did she just say. I thought I heard her wrong. “ What did you just say?” She yelled loudly and excitedly in my ear, “ WE ARE GOING TO SOUTH KOREA!!!!” I had to cover my mouth to stop myself from screaming out loud. I was so happy. She told me that I had only a few days to pack and that we will be off on our flight. I had packed some clothes but I knew I wanted to buy clothes there so I left room in my suitcase...plus if I needed more room I would just buy a new suitcase there. The next few days passed by like a blur. I don’t really remember what happened on those days but from what I do remember I was just about bouncing off the walls ready to go.

I met Lizzy at the airport. I was so excited. This was my first plane ride and it was to a place that for years I longed to see in person. I always watched k-dramas because I personally thought they were better than our own dramas. The land was so beautiful and I fell in love with S. Korea. So after the plane ride we had a little bit of jet lag but we vowed to ourselves we wouldn’t let that get in the way of us having fun.

We were taken to a hotel because we were not going to be rooming with six boys in one building. The hotel room was beautiful and amazing. My eyes lit up when I first saw the room. Jet lag who? I squealed with Liz not believing this was real. It all felt like a dream to me. I pinched myself over and over again thinking this is not really happening. After putting away our baggage we went to site see.

It was fun to walk around and take in all the new sites. I was so eager to visit all the places I saw in my dramas. After watching He’s Beautiful I wanted to go to all the shops Shin Hye went to. The ice cream shop and the noodle shop just not the suit shop. One of the spots I really wanted to see was the Namsan Stairs. I also wanted to see the Namsan Tower. There was so many places I wanted to see and still do. So many things I wanted to do but didn’t have enough time to do it.