Leave It To Destiny!

Some call it Magic;I call it Fate

We walked around a little bit more, rode a few rides that scared me, then we went to eat. We ordered burgers and sat down. I think I was still starstruck because I still couldn’t form a word. “Do you hate me?” I was startled by the question. “What?” I asked. “Do you not like me? I mean since we met you have not said much of anything,” he said a little hurt. “I-I-I don’t hate you,” I manage to stutter out, “I’m just shy right now. Give me a minute and I’ll warm up.” I put on my best smile, personally I think my smile but I think it reassured him about my feelings. “I love all of EXO. Y’all are one of my favorite groups to listen to.” He smiled. “I’m happy to hear that.” I couldn’t help but smile back. If I keep getting to know him who knows maybe he will be my bias or more. I thought to myself. Without realizing it I was shaking my head no. “What’s wrong?” he asked. “N-n-nothing,” I said afraid he might hear my thoughts. “Are you sure?” “Yeah I’m fine,” I smiled.

After we ate we just walked around for a little bit longer till I decided to break out of my shell. “Kris-oppa...you don’t mind if I call you that do you?” I asked after realizing what I said. “No I don’t mind,” he said smiling. “Okay...so...Kris-oppa wanna leave here?” “Mwo?” he asked puzzled. I giggled a little he was so cute confused. “Lets leave here and go somewhere else. What time are we suppose to be back at the studio?” “We need to be there by 9.” “So what do you think? We could just walk wherever we want to go, or take a cab, or the bus,” I said as I looked at him. He stood there in thought for a while. He was so deep in thought it scared me. “J-j-just forget...” I started to say. “Okay. Where to?” I was sure he was going to reject my proposal. I was happy. “ Let’s go see the Han River. I heard it was beautiful.” He was quiet for a while. “If you don’t want to go see it I can always go with Liz. W-we don’t have to go together.” I had just asked him to go to a place where it seems lovers would go. I was blushing red from my head to my feet. “No-no we can go. I’m spending a day with my fan wherever you want to go I’ll go. We can ride the bus there and get a cab on the way back.” “Okay,” I smiled. I seemed to have smiled the whole time I was with Kris. I didn’t know that he wasn’t going to be the only one who made me smile like a fool.

So we hopped the first bus that was going towards the Han River. I was excited and determined to show Kris that I wasn’t just a shy girl who didn’t know how to say anything. “Oppa while we are waiting to arrive how about you teach me some chinese?” I really wanted to learn some and why not learn from him? “Okay what words do you want to learn the most?” “Hmm....I already know how to say sorry and hello...how bout Bye?” He chuckled a little bit but said okay. “Zàijiàn is how you say it. Zai jian if you space it out like that then it’ll be easier to pronounce.” I smiled, “Okay how do you say I miss you?” “Wo xiang ni but pronounce it like Wo Shiang ni.” “How about I will miss you?” “Wǒ huì xiǎng ni.” “Okay one more phrase before we get off.” “Okay but make it fast out stop is approaching,” he said teasingly. “How do you say I love you?” He was silent for a moment. All I could do then was just stare at him because I truly believe I feel for him. I was going to miss him when I had to go back to the states. Before he had a chance to talk the bus stopped and he got off. I followed him worried I made him uncomfortable. “Duìbùqǐ..It seems I have made you uncomfortable. Duìbùqǐ,” I said as I bowed to him. “Only a little ways to go before we reach the Han River come on,” as he said that he held out his hand. I was a little shy to take it but I reached mine out and a grabbed his hand. It was much softer than what I imagined it would feel like. I followed him silently while holding his hand. I know it’s crazy to say that I love him already but it feels like I do. We finally reached the Han River. It was almost completely dark out. I knew we were going to be late getting back if only it was a few minutes late. “Wow! Daebak. It’s so amazing!” I pulled my camera out and took a picture. “Kris-oppa let's take a picture together. please?” I asked with what I hoped was a very cute pout. “Okay.” He walk to me and leaned in to take the picture. I was about to take the picture when he said “Wo ai ni” and pressed the button and took the picture. I was so surprised. I knew what he had said but I knew he didn’t mean it to me. It just took me by surprise and now I have a picture with Kris and I have a very stupid look on my face. “N-n-n-no fair I wasn’t ready. Lets take another one,” I was in a very dazed state. “Okay I’m ready when you are,” he said smirking. “Okay. Ready?” “Yeah.” I made myself come back to reality. I smiled and took the picture. “This one is better,” I said looking at it.

I looked at the time. “Uh-oh,” I said kind of worried. “What’s wrong?” he asked. “It’s time to get back we need to go...” as soon as I said that my phone rung. Crap. I answered. “Hello?” “OMG where are you?” Liz asked frantically. “I’m...well we are on our way back. I ran into Kris-oppa and we decided to hang out while you and Tao-oppa hung out. We kinda left the park and went somewhere else but we are totally on our way back as soon as we get a cab.” As I was talking Kris’s phone went off. No doubt it was his manager. I felt bad I probably just got Kris in trouble. After we both hung up our phones there was an awkward silence that fell in between us. “We probably should call a cab now huh?” I asked upset. “No manager-hyung is coming to get us. Tao and Liz will be with him. He just picked them up.” “Oh...okay.” I looked away from him. “Duìbùqǐ I got you in trouble didn’t I?” “No you didn’t and it’s okay don’t worry,” he put on a smile. I still felt bad I needed his manager to know that this wasn’t Kris’s idea and that it was mine. “Let’s walk around a little bit longer while we wait on them?” he asked trying to break the silence. “Okay,” I said feeling like the worst person in the world. We started walking. It was still very quiet. I couldn’t get over getting Kris in trouble. “You made the gifts right?” “Huh?” I was a little startled by the question and momentarily forgot what presents he was talking about. “Oh..yeah I did. Do you not like yours?” “I like it I was wondering how long it took you to make it.” “Well for yours it took me about two hours. I wanted it to be perfect.” “Thank you for making it.” “No problem oppa y’all deserved it. Y’all have worked so hard to make us fans happy. This isn’t even enough to say thank you to you for everything. Y’all deserve much more.” I stopped walking and looked at him. “Oppa can I ask a favor of you?” “Huh?..Yeah.” I walked a little closer to him. “Can I have a hug?” He smiled, “Of course.” He walked to me and put his arms around me. His hug was nice and warm. It made my heart flutter so much. I didn’t think I would ever calm down from his touch.

His phone went off while he was hugging me. He stopped and answered it. When he hung up he told me that his manager was here and that we need to go. I didn’t want to leave. Being at the Han River had made so much happen for me. It was a magical place that I sadly had to leave behind for now. So we walked to the van and got in. I knew when we got back to our hotel I was going to be bombarded with questions about what I did with Kris-oppa. I was right. After we got into our room as soon as you heard the click of the door shutting Liz started asking questions. “So what did you and Kris-oppa do together? Where did y’all go? What did y’all talk about? Come on give me some answers. Do you like him? Is he your bias? I thought you said you didn’t have one.” “Shhh Liz. If you give me a chance I’ll answer.” She got quiet to let me answer. “Okay for starters I don’t have a bias. He is nice to hang out with. He was very sweet. He taught me a little Chinese and got to know each other some. We went...to...the...umm...Han River.” “OMO!” she yelled. Well more of squealed. “So romantic. Do you think he likes you already? I should have gone there with Tao-oppa.” “So who should we choose to hang out with tomorrow?” “How about umm......Luhan-oppa?” “Okay what are we gonna do?” “I don’t know maybe we should let him choose.” “He probably would like that huh? Maybe we should let manager-oppa know who we choose.” “Yeah I’ll text him.” “Okay Liz. I’m gonna wash first.” “Okay.”  After our showers I realized I have no idea what Liz and Tao-oppa did after I left. “So Liz. What did you and Tao-oppa do after I left?” “Well we rode more rides, talked a lot, ate some food and took lots of pictures. It was so much fun. I think Tao-oppa likes me. Well I hope Tao-oppa likes me because he is who I’m choosing on the last day. I’m going to give him my number then. I hope he will actually stay in touch with me.” “He’d be crazy not to.” I smiled. “Goodnight Liz.” “Goodnight Krissy.” We went to bed and I had a very pleasant dream. Kris-oppa had asked me to marry him and I said yes.